Problems with the latest update of ETS2 19/11/2016

ChrisMaveGR

Question

6 answers to this question

Right click on ETS2 in the steam library, go to properties, and then to betas. Use the drop down menu and select "temporary_1_25".

Capture 222.PNG

Hello,

So your current situation is that you have not downgraded your game to 1.25. SCS has recently released an update ready for the release of the france DLC which would be the 1.26 release. What you would need to do to downgrade is 

1) Goto your steam game library 

2) Right click on 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' 

3) Goto properties 

4) Goto betas 

5 And select  temporary_1_25_ - 1.25 x for incompatible mods

Hope this helps your current situation! good luck! :D 

Thank you for your reply :) I have already uninstall and re-install the MP mod and nothing happened ( even the ETS2 game from Steam ) . I don't understand how to downgrade my ETS2 and I have already try it with old " solutions " of other websites with result to get really deep in hell and struggling to keep my ETS2 working as it was ( with the error )  . Could you please inform me step by step what should I do ?( I'm not familiar with ETS2 or Steam ) . Thank you very much for your help and cooperation . Take care . All the best .