Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Is the multiplayer down at the moment

tunis91

is the multiplayer part down at the moment because i cant get in it says i uses a wrong version and i tryed to reinstall the launcher but it says the same please help me :) its saying this

unsupported game version detected to play you need to have euro truck simulator 2 v. 1.25.3s but cant find it any where

I'm using the steam version of the game so I know what's happened, because I just got an automatic update of the single player game and it seems that now the multiplayer client is not compatible anymore, we need to wait for them to update it.

Who's using the non steam version of the game probably hasn't got the update yet but will anyway in a couple of days.

Hey There,

Please be sure you have selected:  temporary_1_25 - 1.25.x for incompatible mods

How to Selected temporary_1_25 - 1.25.x for incompatible mods (?)
(Steam > Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > Betas > temporary_1_25 - 1.25.x for incompatible modss)

I Hope this helps! :)

3 minutes ago, Bl4ckst4r said:

I'm using the steam version of the game so I know what's happened, because I just got an automatic update of the single player game and it seems that now the multiplayer client is not compatible anymore, we need to wait for them to update it.

Who's using the non steam version of the game probably hasn't got the update yet but will anyway in a couple of days.

You don't need to wait for MP to update, TBH I don't think they will update until ATS 1.5 comes out. Downgrade....

1 hour ago, Jack Aubrey said:

Dont want to open a new topic for this question: EU#2 Server down atm ?!!? cant connect

It was for a bit, now its up and running

Anyway, back to topic:

Everytime when SCS updates ETS(or ATS), it means that the game's code is changed and due to these changes, MP mod starts looking for parts of the code which were edited, removed or relocated, that's why we (ab)use the beta versions to get around the changes in order to keep MP running while it gets an update

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived