Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Strongly recommend the establishment of servers in mainland China

ets2.cn

Hello I like this game we can play in the steam above, but my friends and I online Hong Kong server network delay is very large. Can the establishment of the server in China so that the delay will be smaller We will not be dropped

Not the case can tell us the server to use the domain name or IP address we can use shadowsock to accelerate Thank you hard developers

I don't see why latency is a big problem. I always access the Europe servers with 270ms ping and I'm fine with it.

Latency from China to Hong Kong would be less than 100ms, less than what I experience daily, and way less than the 600ms required to get kicked from the server.

-1. HK server is already pretty empty.

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

It has happened before... People from Asia asking for their own server, using the latency as excuse, people from Brazil asking for their own server, using the same excuse. They got their servers, but almost no one uses them and most of those players keep connecting in the EU servers. In the end, it's not so much about latency but about playing with other people, EU servers are the ones with a higher population, that's where all players (or most, to be truthful) want to be.

I understand that this may be my network, I put forward a proposal in the online plug-ins set up proxy access
Such as http proxy socktes5 proxy online because VPN is blocked by the network operator, I would like to proxy out but the agent is not global, so I hope you join can use a proxy server online I have the United States and Europe proxy server

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.