33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use?

• Air Horn
    • Regular Horn
    • Push to Talk
    • Chat
    • Flash

You forgot "flash"

Most people I've seen either spam Airhorn, press the airhorn / regular horn once or twice or they just simply flash their high beams 1-2 times.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

^ High beams also mean that you either have your headlights off, or your blinding the other driver with your own high beams, so sometimes I get confused. I think it has different meanings all around the world, but I used those examples since I live in the U.S. so it goes either way :P

I use BAN :troll:

To be honest....   I drive Scania V8 and the horn is so good... voted "regular horn".

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Other: NONE

Air horn is loud and excessive so I never use it.

Horn is to warn others of your presence or to tell them to get the f out of the way

Flashing is to give way or to warn others of your presence

I like to drive and block out my surroundings, if you beep at me, I will ignore you, if you flash at me, I will tell you to learn to drive.

I also have the reversing sounds, GPS, cheating side mirrors and the blue dots on the map turned off

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived