Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

A normal car?!

Elsha3R

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello,

The car in this video is a scout car.. it can be purchased from any dealership in-game on multiplayer. It is a official vehicle mod for multiplayer and yes, everyone can see the scout car in-game.

Hopefully this will answer your questions. :)

- Chev.

• Upvote 1

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Hi There.

The scout car is a in-house mod that is included in the Truckers.MP Download! When you are in the mod you can purchase the Car from any truck dealer. 

The only lights you can purchase for the car is the Pilot Beacon. If you choose any of the police beacons or blue lights you will be automatically kicked from the game. Same goes for the paint job.... If you choose the police paint you will be kicked.

I also recommend when using the car... that you turn your Breaking Sensitivity all the way up. That can be found in Gameplay Settings.

With this in mind... Happy Driving. :) 

I think everyone and @Pheonix_Twitch hit the nail on the head. Check out the dealership and play around with the paint, that's about the only thing you can change, other than the orange beacon's.Well, thats permitted anyways :)