Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ATSMP Mod Causing Low FPS

MrPlayer511

Question

Hello,

I run the game on Ultra in single player with more than 120fps

Running the mod, will completely get me 25fps, and pretty much cap it there. It bounces from 20 to 30 but it becomes completely unplayable for me. Didnt see any fixes, so I need assistance for this bug. It ran fine a few patches ago, but after installing the lastest update, ive been getting low FPS.

7 answers to this question

Have you tried tinkering around with the multiplayer settings? (Main login page > Settings (top left hand corner))

Try unticking Development logging as it tanks my FPS as well. You can also disable cabin accessories or modify other settings but multiplayer generally has lower FPS because the server has to render other player's truck models.

good morning (UK)

it best for you to reduce to medium and that what i use and it goes 120 fps and it fine to me , Ultra cant cope with my Laptop 

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

Sorry for a late response, sorry for a duped post (webpage froze).

Heres the things,

I run the game completely fine in Single Player, Ultra Settings, No Lag, No Problems.

Now, when i start the mod, the introduction, loading screen, menu, everything is in 25ish fps, including my mouse movement. I have already tried lowering the settings to rock bottom, and saw no improvement. ive checked my Nvidia settings to see if maybe the game is running on my CPU, and there was no problems there. 

Give me a few, ill try unchecking development logging.

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply in November 29

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff