Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Calais to Duisburg Road

katethegreat

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw there is nothing fair these days, so u can't really say that it is unfair... 

Besides YOU can always choose another job, why do u have to go to Duisburg or Calais, and not go to, for example, Hamburg or Linz or Newcastle. Nobody and I MEAN nobody has told u to always specifically choose a job which goes to Duisburg / Calais.

spacer.png

@Fallen 102? well across my 3 journeys I saw 86 cars and 140 bobtailers going in both directions, so that's 226 useless vehicles on the road at anyone time, (there was probably more that I either didn't see or didn't count but that's the ones I saw when I had the chance to look away from the vehicle in front of me and from my own gauges.

@VortexHauler Yeah life isn't fair, but why should those who DECIDE to take loads where THEY WANT to go to and from, get penalised when there are trolls, idiots and newbies in cars and bobtailing trucks who have no purpose to head along the road anyway? Also, just because YOU want to go to places like Hamburg or Linz or whatever, doesn't mean we all want to go there, some of us want to live the virtual life of a company driver where you go from one hub to another and back again with the occasional dropoff elsewhere, its each to their own, if you don't like it, well that's life.

5 minutes ago, megadethsteve666 said:

Yeah life isn't fair, but why should those who DECIDE to take loads where THEY WANT to go to and from, get penalised when there are trolls, idiots and newbies in cars and bobtailing trucks who have no purpose to head along the road anyway? Also, just because YOU want to go to places like Hamburg or Linz or whatever, doesn't mean we all want to go there, some of us want to live the virtual life of a company driver where you go from one hub to another and back again with the occasional dropoff elsewhere, its each to their own, if you don't like it, well that's life.

Well, tell me... WHY do u want to go on on that road all of the time? Why can't u just use other roads for the sake of it? Why do u have to be so boring? Why can't u go somewhere else? I'm also a company driver of a VTC but at least I don't go on that road all of the time.

Why can't u just go around the DC road? No, instead u decided to add yourself to the chaos. Maybe because you are a no-brainer and decided to force yourself to go on that road. There is also a thing CALLED altering your journey, mate. If u think life is just too good for u and u decided to be plain stupid, well, that's your fault. Enjoy your ban. 

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, VortexHauler said:

Well, tell me... WHY do u want to go on on that road all of the time? Why can't u just use other roads for the sake of it? Why do u have to be so boring? Why can't u go somewhere else? I'm also a company driver of a VTC but at least I don't go on that road all of the time.

Why can't u just go around the DC road? No, instead u decided to add yourself to the chaos. Maybe because you are a no-brainer and decided to force yourself to go on that road. There is also a thing CALLED altering your journey, mate. If u think life is just too good for u and u decided to be plain stupid, well, that's your fault. Enjoy your ban. 

Firstly, I do not HAVE to tell you a damn thing, so please be more respectful, but since you are asking legitimate questions, I will give you answers, this time.

1. I don't ALWAYS go on this road (unless you stalk me and can tell me exactly what routes I take per week and the load weights etc)

2. Sometimes I do take other roads, it depends on where im going, how much time I have IRL to make a run and what I feel like doing that day

3. I could say the same thing to you, must be quite boring driving on your own in unrealistic driving conditions with only yourself for company.

4. again, stop surmising what I do or do not do, I do go elsewhere from time to time, especially if im not in the mood to challenge my driving skills.

5. again, stop surmising, also sometimes, its just easier to grit your teeth and take the risk on the D-C road than it is to go the 200mi long route around where you can still be wrecked by trolls anyway.

I will like to point out that I never mentioned that I was part of a VTC at all, so you are wrong on that one anyway, im freelance personally.

Also, I am taking offence to your terminology right here and will ask you nicely to retract your statement as you do not know who I am, what I do or what experience I have compared to you. you don't see me calling you a "no-Brainer" or being sarcastic and vindictive now do you? if you are to act like this, do not bother addressing me in any of your future comments.

Perhaps stop acting like some punk egotistical kid for a minute and think for a second, have I been banned for any driving offences in my 2 years in MP? no (excluding the insult ban from over a year ago as that's not really a driving infringement) No, I drive how I wish to drive, it may not be your way of driving (and im not going to surmise what type of driver you are because, well words couldn't describe really) nobody is the same in the world, we all act and think differently, some of us like to have a challenge, like to do things our own way, others are like you and who do things differently and then name call and be little those who don't follow your exact ways to the letter, so no, I am not stupid and yes, I know how to alter routes, my several thousand game hours can surely show that I know how to play the damn game and its routing mechanics.

good day, "mate".

10 minutes ago, megadethsteve666 said:

Firstly, I do not HAVE to tell you a damn thing, so please be more respectful, but since you are asking legitimate questions, I will give you answers, this time.

1. I don't ALWAYS go on this road (unless you stalk me and can tell me exactly what routes I take per week and the load weights etc)

2. Sometimes I do take other roads, it depends on where im going, how much time I have IRL to make a run and what I feel like doing that day

3. I could say the same thing to you, must be quite boring driving on your own in unrealistic driving conditions with only yourself for company.

4. again, stop surmising what I do or do not do, I do go elsewhere from time to time, especially if im not in the mood to challenge my driving skills.

5. again, stop surmising, also sometimes, its just easier to grit your teeth and take the risk on the D-C road than it is to go the 200mi long route around where you can still be wrecked by trolls anyway.

I will like to point out that I never mentioned that I was part of a VTC at all, so you are wrong on that one anyway, im freelance personally.

Also, I am taking offence to your terminology right here and will ask you nicely to retract your statement as you do not know who I am, what I do or what experience I have compared to you. you don't see me calling you a "no-Brainer" or being sarcastic and vindictive now do you? if you are to act like this, do not bother addressing me in any of your future comments.

Perhaps stop acting like some punk egotistical kid for a minute and think for a second, have I been banned for any driving offences in my 2 years in MP? no (excluding the insult ban from over a year ago as that's not really a driving infringement) No, I drive how I wish to drive, it may not be your way of driving (and im not going to surmise what type of driver you are because, well words couldn't describe really) nobody is the same in the world, we all act and think differently, some of us like to have a challenge, like to do things our own way, others are like you and who do things differently and then name call and be little those who don't follow your exact ways to the letter, so no, I am not stupid and yes, I know how to alter routes, my several thousand game hours can surely show that I know how to play the damn game and its routing mechanics.

good day, "mate".

Well, u started arguing with the admin so it ain't my fault that u got banned. Besides, I don't even get wrecked by trolls. 

spacer.png

@VortexHauler When or where did I say ive been banned? you need to seriously get your facts right before you start stating them to the world, it does make you look like an "idiot" really, especially considering I literally said in my post that you just quoted that ive got no ban history apart from a "insulting" charge from well over a year ago now.. please read before quoting and making assumptions on your own. Besides, I only argued with the admin because what he says isn't exactly a fair way to go about things in a MULTIPLAYER environment. just saying bud.

Still, an "insulting" charge is still classed as a ban, as it says in your "ban history", so don't think that u can call it a charge when it says it very clearly in your ban history. 

And also, at least I didn't get "banned for 2 days" for insulting an admin. And don't start being cocky with people, especially when u said that "it makes you look like an idiot".

spacer.png

Hello,

:)Well,I'm not going to say many things.

On one hand, we must admit that the road is populated,has dangerous turns and dangerous drivers.However, all this stuff is what players want to see and I don't disagree with that but don't overdo it (use that route when it is necessary).

On the other hand there are many other routes you can follow to your destination,this road isn't a single road to a town which means you can just use alternative route to go where you want.

It must be noted that this game is to have fun but first of all you must follow game rules.It is like 'hide n' seek' you must follow the rules of the game or you won't be part of it.;)

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

Well this escalated :rolleyes:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9moomCaxC1rw29eto1_500.gif

5 hours ago, Kazzoom12 said:

Its because the admins don't want to upset the little kiddies in the cars and are now refusing to comment on the notion of cars and bobtailers being useless traffic. 

^Seriously <_< Don't think I need to say any more in response to that comment 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

8 hours ago, Kazzoom12 said:

Its because the admins don't want to upset the little kiddies in the cars and are now refusing to comment on the notion of cars and bobtailers being useless traffic. 

1. Ban these kiddies in cars instead. They are more useless than someone picking loads to and from Calais and Dusburg.

2. You only use the road at most 2 times an hour if you pick loads to and from Calais and Dusburg, even without resting. The admins think you are useless traffic because you appeared along the road so many times in an hour. I understand where they are coming from.

3. If you want, continue picking loads to and from Calais and Duisburg. (I have done so and will not stop doing so. Although I normally drive more than that route (e.g Dover to Dortmund)

@megadethsteve666 Don't feed him.

6 hours ago, paulstray51 said:

if i get banned for useless traffic then i want to see some proof because i bet they wouldnt be able to give any......

It's possible. A one-hour video of this truck with a trailer appearing 5 times

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

To be fair, cars and trucks without trailers don't need banning. Think for a moment, the trucks without trailers may have selected a job from calais but have to travel there to pick it up, not really a fair reason to ban, and as for cars, they're ok as long as they drive sensibly, and don't keep using the road repeatedly like the admins have already posted.

This post is starting to get repetative now lol

this topic is like ghost driving iv reported lots of players ghost driving and 90% of the time its declined even though its like 11pm and no lights on its still declined 

uesless traffic is unclear becuase cars and trucks with no trailers on that road in traffic jams in useless traffic because they can simply teleport 

even convoys shouldn't be on that road when the traffic jam is there too because that is Inappropriate Convoy Management in my eyes when you can just go to Dover then Rotterdam that what i do to avoid the jam

car trucks with no trailers and convoys shouldn't be on that road if they can go a different route 

Really getting sick of that ridiculous attitude of its kids in cars causing all the problems, ban them all bla bla bla :rolleyes: That is not one bit true, lots of people use the cars and plenty of people drive them sensibly so stop. Is it all cars you see causing problems on that road - nope, you see just as many if not more trucks with trailers causing problems. I don't see the harm in cars and bobtailing trucks using that road as long as they go on it once and are not going over and back. Useless traffic at Europort is people that do a loops and come back but if you are going to the port you can go there. 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Archived