i cant drive without being damage anymore

gopensgo291[youtube]

If you keep crashing/ getting crashed into, you should just avoid this road, and use different routes. This is the busiest place on the map at the moment, so there is bound to be trolls causing players grief.

Have a look here for info on some different routes -

In my opinion, that road is a nightmare, I try to avoid it at all costs. But its multiplayer, and things like this are expected. Just try your best to avoid them, and report them when possible.

Have a great day.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

It's very unfortunate that this is happening so often. Like it is said, there isn't actually any "fix" to this. Everybody just have to deal with this issue and report those who don't know how to behave in traffic. I've also had so many similar situations to this and I have started to avoid EU #2 server since it's nearly 24/7 full and usually there are trolls too. In my opinion EU #3 is quieter and calmer when it comes to traffic jams and troll players. 

So yes, report report report. Of course it's also very good idea to avoid those routes which are jammed or busy. And like I said changing the server isn't a bad idea either. 

2 hours ago, Moppa5 said:

It's very unfortunate that this is happening so often. Like it is said, there isn't actually any "fix" to this. Everybody just have to deal with this issue and report those who don't know how to behave in traffic. I've also had so many similar situations to this and I have started to avoid EU #2 server since it's nearly 24/7 full and usually there are trolls too. In my opinion EU #3 is quieter and calmer when it comes to traffic jams and troll players. 

So yes, report report report. Of course it's also very good idea to avoid those routes which are jammed or busy. And like I said changing the server isn't a bad idea either. 

Sorry, but that's not true. I've played these last days in EU#2 and there's a lot of time in the day when the server is at 50% or less of his capacity. And at that hours, you can drive that road without many issues (there's always someone speeding without much control, but since there are no jams, it's easier to avoid them). Any other time of the day, you can just take alternate routes and drive perfectly safe. Doing WoT jobs almost exclusively for a couple of weeks now, almost all of them in EU#2 and no problems at all. The one day E#2 was offline when I was logging in, I went to EU#3... Less people, but even worse than EU#2 in the crowded areas. I guess it's because many players have realized that admins have so much work to do in EU#2 that they feel like EU#3 is the wild west. If you really want calmness, drive in EU#1. The speed limiter and the prohibition of cars keep most of the trolls out of it.

Since you have lots of money I will disagree if you use autosaves because you clearly don't need the money. If you do load them then I can't stop you but please do not spawn on the road, make checkpoints and save there. If you run into an issue load your "checkpoint". Since you already record just report them when you get off, the only true way to avoid this is to drive on less populated roads that would be the easiest way. The hardest way would be that all players learn how to drive, but we all know that isn't going to happen. 

I've driven 40 hours in ETS 2 MP (130+ in ATS MP no problems 0-5% average load damage) and I've been sticking around Rotterdam for quite sometime and I manage to get 0-7% average load damage. So mainly, it all depends on the driver and the situation. Drive slower the more time you have to react, I go 10-20KPH under when I am around Rotterdam. Vice-versa drive faster and the less time you will have to react, i'm not going to yell at you for speeding because I do it as well. However, there is a time and place for speeding, around a lot of drivers you should slow down. If you're just around maybe 3-5 drivers then for all I care speed, just as long as you can control your truck.  

4 hours ago, gopensgo291 said:

This is all from just 2 runs this morning [deleted videos] its madness

I completely understand you. Those, I'll call them overtaking trolls to avoid using nasty words, with their stupid driving infuriate me. But I don't wanna be the one causing accident. Yield. Let the loonies pass. Maybe you could try be bit nicer "... it is nice to slow down a little so the other driver has a chance to overtake you." BTW Do you realise you're speeding sometimes almost two times the road speed limit?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived