Steering wheel

witluks

Hello,

First, sorry for my bad english^^

I have a problem with my steering wheel:

It's a thrustmaster ferrari legend and, it have only 180°, and as i know, ets is 900° so, when i turn, i do only for exemple 30° and on ets 2 it's 60°.. 

It's double than what i'm doing 

Someone have a program or an astuce for help me?

Thanks,

W

Yea, but does your wheel have the ability to turn 900°? If it doesn't then I don't think there will be a program to fix that. If your wheel does have the capability to turn 900° then Thrustmaster should provide, or at least tell you what software to use. I know Thrustmaster uses T.A.R.G.E.T as their software, but your wheel might not be able to use it. 

If it can only go 90° either direction like my wheel set it from wheel to gamepad/joystick mode and have sensitivity on max,(controller settings in ets2), then it should be fine and to be honest it is rubbish sometimes but worse with wheel mode on as you have the highest chance of tipping over or steering too much. Just here to help :)

vkdg7t.jpgbanner

you should be able to go into your Cpanel, devices, your wheel, prefferences and adjust as required, also adjust the in game settings to different veriables and it should work. However, you may be better investing in a 900° wheel as the post above explains abouttipping over :)  

The OP has a  "Thrustmaster Ferrari Legend" wheel which seems to be locked at 180°  As I have said before in this thread there is no way in ETS to change the degrees of rotation the the game. And as other have said it will be basically impossible to change the degrees of rotation for a wheel that is stuck at 180°. The only way I could see turning a 180° wheel to a 900° wheel would be the sensitivity you'll need to turn up the sensitivity for the wheel. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived