Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Question

Hello guys, there are many people who can't play ETSMP cause they did not have operating system 64bit. I´m one of that people, and i wanna ask you (developers,admins and something like that.) Why you can't make one server where can play 32 and 64 bit systems? ONE SERVER - Maybe with a different version of the game and may not even improve but to be able to play everybody with everybody. Can not you at least try? 

And don´t tell me you did not lost players when you update only for 64 bit.

So guys there is BIG PLEASE - Can you try to make ONE SERVER for everybody... There are many players who wanna it too.. P L E A S E - 2mara1 ETSMP trucker. :/

• Upvote 1

4 answers to this question

Imagine that some recent games are 64-bit only. Just Cause 3 and GTA V are the examples of games requiring 64-bit OS. Also, if there were both 32 and 64 bit, mwl4 would have too much work when the new update of the base game comes out. 32-bit architecture was made obsolete a while ago. 32-bit programs can be still started up on 64-bit Windows OS via WoW64.

• Upvote 2

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hi,

@2mara1 and @Krypton418... We are sorry to inform you that 32bit versions of Windows are not supported by TruckersMP.
We recommend you to upgrade to a 64bit version of Windows in order to continue to enjoy our mod experience.

(Windows 7 x64 Service Pack 1 or higher are recommended.)

As for the suggestion... TMP will never move back to 32bit and 64bit. It would be too much work for the devs and the suggestion for a server would be a no due to what I have just said.

Due to this not being a post where you are asking help for a issue and you are ultimately suggesting something that would not happen, I am now going to move this topic to solved.

/Moved To Solved. :)