[SCS Blog] The Roads of Vive La France !

SCS Blog

Ohh very nice! Another port from the south of England directly to the new France will be a great addition.

Looking forward to it :DD

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

1 minute ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

To bad no monaco :(  so no street circuit with all those fancy boats xd

Monaco is too close to Nice...

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

Already got money put away for this DLC ;) Going to buy it instantly!

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

The roads and towns was nice.
But I hesitate for graphics adds... Maybe it's most good... But "La Rochelle" can be good for boats and others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, Benjamin88 said:

But "La Rochelle" can be good for boats and others.

U see these pic from this city - 

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

1 hour ago, Aves said:

U see these pic from this city - 

I've seen theses pics.

I wait to drive in theses cities for have a good viewing of France :P

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

The only trouble is takes a very long time to release other areas, going East released Sept 2013, Scandinavia released May 2015 now France Dec 2016 just way to long to be bring out these areas within the game. I don't know how many areas are available on ATS but when you release a game the whole of America should be released just the same as Europe to much of a money spinner for them unfortunately. We can now expect a 2 year wait before we receive another small pieces of the puzzle.

On 11/26/2016 at 1:34 PM, DannyUK said:

The only trouble is takes a very long time to release other areas, going East released Sept 2013, Scandinavia released May 2015 now France Dec 2016 just way to long to be bring out these areas within the game. I don't know how many areas are available on ATS but when you release a game the whole of America should be released just the same as Europe to much of a money spinner for them unfortunately. We can now expect a 2 year wait before we receive another small pieces of the puzzle.

If you look at the time between going east and Scandinavia. And the time between Scandinavia and France I see progression. The time between Scandinavia and France is way shorter then East and Scan. And the quality of the last 2 are higher. I see a bright future of faster releases.