How long does it take to be judged an appeal ban?

NL-LOG.BR  Daniel

Your ban appeal will be dealt with when and if the admins have time, as they do not work 24/7 it is completely voluntary and they have a real life to deal wth as well as in-game

Patient is really key my friend.

All appeals are viewed in time; It could take a couple of days, could take a week. Its all depends on the Admins activity and when they are online. As mentioned above, Admins are online 24/7, plus they have In-Game reports, and website reports to deal and process.

All appeals are viewed; They are never ignored.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hello, @danielsantos815641.

It depends entirely on the Admin and their workload.

As a rule of thumb, I try to get appeals done on the same day. However, I may be in-game, dealing with Web reports or sleeping (rarely  lol).

Sometimes an appeal may receive a delayed reply due to it waiting for translation by a member of the team. Though, this delay is usually only mere hours at most.

All in all and as said before, your appeal will be answered as soon as possible, but I wouldn't expect a long wait :)

Hope this helped!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived