Any compatible interior/cabin lights mod?

Chen-sama

Question

10 answers to this question

The answer is no.

There isn't any mod compatible with the mp client.

This is a good website to look into http://forerunner-mp-mods.weebly.com/ it has got many helpful mods for convoys and for your self!

Edited by CaptainKostaZ

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

Hello,

I don't think there is any compatible mods for lights in interior on MP. There is a DLC which is called 'The Mighty Griffin DLC' which does include fancy interior lights on dashboard and the back of the truck. You could always buy it, it is quite cheap. :P but it only works on the Scania R and the Scania Streamline unfortunately. 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/461244

hope this helps,

Happy trucking!

Edited by Smalley

As far as I know, there are no MP compatible mods which spesifically gives you the option to add lights and such in your cabin. However, there are mods which gives you options like that for your exterior instead.

But the closest option is probably the Mighty Griffin DLC for ETS2 as it gives you some light accessories in your cabin. The DLC only applies for Scanias though, but I guess with some save editing, you can transfer the accessories to other trucks aswell. Just something I've seen before in multiplayer.

Hello ChenSama

There is only SP version but i cant see no MP Compatible version of it, there is a Glow in the Dark version trailer of it but other truckers cant see the trailer thats lits up. but it be nice to have interior lights inside 

Leo

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\