When they are going to insert double trailers in multiplayer, for years the developers show videos in the trailers, but they are not inserted into the game, I think they should create a server only to play with double trailers with some restrictions.
Whoever wants to play with the doubles would enter a server and whoever does not want to play with the double trailers plays on another server normally

Video:
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-TNFMyk6JE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNIn_P8wxmw

te.jpg

Edited by GMP[003] Q.R.A_DIEGO
language

Quando eles estão indo para inserir reboques duplos em multiplayer, durante anos os desenvolvedores mostram em vídeos os trailers, mas eles não são inseridos no jogo, eu acho que eles deveriam criar um servidor para executar com os reboques duplos com algumas restrições.  means

When they are going to insert dual trailers into multiplayer, for years the developers show videos in the trailers, but they are not inserted into the game, I think they should create a server to run with the double trailers with some restrictions.

--Translate by google because i dont speak his language---

It is unlikely you will see Double Trailers any time soon I'm afraid.

Please use the search function before making a topic next time, there have been countless topics about double trailers/ tandem trailers before..

How to use the search function:

Have a great day. 

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

there is no chance that the double trailers like yours will be in ETS or ATS in MP but you can in SP. 2years ago SCS software was doing do rigid DLC which is tandem typed lorries but never confirmed it - if you google it and type in Rigid DLC and it shows you but like i said they never confirmed it. im sure next year SCS will put them on but it highly unlikely :( but it be nice thou like my picture for exampleScania-BDF-Tandem-v1.2.jpg

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Ashley locked this topic