Increase NCZ of Posped delivery areas

KayyJayy:D

Suggestion Name: Increase NCZ of Posped delivery areas
Suggestion Description: Add a No Collision Zone of the small road leading to Posped delivery areas.

Any example images:  This small road here.6A316D83B2C5621E8338B90DDA4D8938FAF54CD3

Why should it be added?:This road is not big enough to be a 2-lane road, and the entrance is very small for a 2 lane road. A reasonable number of people use this road too. As a result I have unfortunately crashed there a number of times (When trying to fit in between that small entrance as a truck exits from that area)

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

I disagree. I've had many situations where there has been plenty of room for two trucks to fit down that entrance.

Plus, not all of the Posped yards have this style of entrance. Some are normal, some have a larger, longer road leading up to it.

If you have crashes there, best thing to do is just be patient, and wait for trucks to leave. But there is still enough room for more than one truck down that entrance.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

^Yeah but if I wait, the other truck will probably need to have one wheel over the grass to bypass me.

And most of the time the other truck decides to drive in the middle of the entrance, which means no space for another truck to fit the entrance.

Not really sure if it is easy to code the NCZs. If it is, why not?

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

If that little road there was NCZ, imagine leaving the NCZ onto the actual road when its busy, that would just create many uneeded crashes, i think it should just stay as it is, as at the moment it isnt very busy, therefore its not very hard to get out/in to Posped 

Edited by kapiska2001

Q9n6SSI.png

1 hour ago, uuu100145j said:

^Yeah but if I wait, the other truck will probably need to have one wheel over the grass to bypass me.

And most of the time the other truck decides to drive in the middle of the entrance, which means no space for another truck to fit the entrance.

It's a lot harder to enter any Trameri yard, those are one-truck-only, not even a car would fit if a truck is entering or exiting. What do you do if you need to go in and someone is going out? You wait. So this is the exact same thing you need to do in Posped or any other companies if you see that you will have problems to enter or to exit. Wait, or just take a drive around the block, so you don't need to stop any traffic and leave time for the other truck to exit safely.

1 hour ago, uuu100145j said:

When both trucks aren't driving in the middle of the road then i don't see any problem passing each other.

• 2 years later...
On 11/21/2016 at 11:29 AM, Aestrial said:

I disagree. I've had many situations where there has been plenty of room for two trucks to fit down that entrance.

Plus, not all of the Posped yards have this style of entrance. Some are normal, some have a larger, longer road leading up to it.

If you have crashes there, best thing to do is just be patient, and wait for trucks to leave. But there is still enough room for more than one truck down that entrance.

As the other Community Manager has written, there's plenty of room here. In addition, with recent updates, once someone's truck is parked on the pickup icon, their trailer is NCZ as well. As such, you should not be waiting in line much here thanks to ghost mode.

That being said, this suggestion will be declined.

Regards.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial