What about older SCS games?

LonelyWheels_CL

Well, when I got catch by SCS  :wub:  was only 13, my interest was mainly drive buses. I become a active member of Chilean bus mod community and just remember old times :)

I want to share this and meet more about how the mod community was in those time around the world, hope you interested guys and we put up a topic with old screens, im sure that are amazing vintage stuff over here.

Note: screens from own map edit of 18 WoS PTTM 'rusmap'.

Spoiler

pttm_00005.pngpttm_00011.pngpttm_00017.pngpttm_00026.pngpttm_00029.pngpttm_00031.pngpttm_00033.png

I remember Hard Truck: 18 Wheels on Steel. The cop system in this game was so simplistic, so you couldn't get a ticket for anything other than: speeding, avoiding weight control when the closest scale was open and for driving for too long without sleeping. Also, you had to reload the last save when you happen to enable time warp at the same time as cop gets you, as the game was softlocked at that point.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

@Titanic4 I start on Pttm, I remember frequently use a hidden one way road somewhere on west coast, hours driving a Brazilian mod of Volvo B10M chassis for bus by there, I also remember of 18 wos series that can take you several hours get out of city (1 sec = 1 game minute)

@ArmiNNN Passengers was pretty fussy XD, they definitely wont go up in a bus like there's in my avatar. Only exception was jail mission.

I think I played most of scs games c: , even, once I tried the hunting one.

My oldest SCS game is actually Deer Drive. (hunting game) 

I used to play that as a kid loads (maybe 10 years ago). Stopped playing it shortly after. I didn't even realise they made it until after playing ETS2 I got bored, went on their website and noticed it was SCS who made it. 

Other than that ETS2 is all I play from them. 

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived