My company AI drivers

M26

Question

9 answers to this question

Hai there,

Drivers do work within multiplayer, but work differently to single player. Time runs slower, but it doesn´t stop.

Please have a read of this topic to help you -

If you run hired drivers/workers, you will most likely see a sharp increase in profits and money in your bank, as they continue to work, even when your not online. That hired driver may seem to be resting all the time, but if you leave the game and come back a day later, as soon as you use F7 Enter, or sleep/use ferry, the game will calculate the jobs that driver has been doing since the last synchronization and you'll find a nice amount of cash in your account (most likely a lot).

Hope this helped.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

I think AI drivers are deactivated in MP.

But, they might earn money when u use travel between 2 garages.

Skeay, le retour.

Chauffeur indépendant.             

Joueur depuis 2014.

Player since 2014.                                                                                                                                                                         

They do work eventually although I had some issues with them, most people would probobly recommend that you don't user drivers in multiplayer but I have one driver and he has been working.

It's just that when you connect to the server the time and date changes so you could get a whole lot of money in your bank (which some people might not like).

It's a personal preference choice really. 

Yes, AI drivers can earn money in MP.  A few drivers shouldn't be too big of a deal, but It is advisable to fire all of them before you log into multiplayer because it will cause a long game freeze as the your game's economy tries to catch up with the server clock.  

Or you can keep them and become an instant multi-millionaire.