What OS you are using and the reason?

Rom_Knight

I decided to start a new topic about: What OS you are using and the reason?

You are saying the Windows OS (for example: 7,8.1,10), the edition: (for example: Pro,Ultimate,Home,Enterprise,Education) and the reason.

For Example:

I choose Windows 10 Pro because it doesn't has a blue screen of death on my laptop and its almost gaming.

However, make sure to not make people change their Choice. I will report that to mods.

However i will not tell mine's Because its needs to wait until this topic got some posts.

For now let's get started!

76561198179965755.png5588428238.png

Windows 7 Ultimate as Windows 10 wasn't good enough to satisfy me + gave me plenty of problems when it came out. I had to download a bunch of .exe files to remove a bunch of things I didn't want until I reinstalled to Windows 7 Ultimate agian.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Likewise with @1nYX. I have Windows 7 Ultimate, as W10 wasn't sounding good on release, and wasn't enough to satisfy me to switch over. W7 Ultimate works perfectly for me, no need for change for a while at least.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Win 7 Ultimate, Remains as the only Windows machine in my house, Everything else has been already upgraded into various Linux based systems. I tried Win10 in a isolated VM, It was problematic, unpleasant to use, Things such as the settings, why do you have to have 2 different settings windows ghosting on each other, the old one directly from Win 7 age, Then the new confusing Win10 which you cant find anything relevant. "Advanced settings" etc always brought into the old settings window. The Downgrade from 7 to 10 was clearly not worth it. Along with above mentioned thing, Windows 10 suddenly deemed many programs useless and deleted them on its own, It assumes, expects and requires user to be a stupid and incapable of using the computer independantly and rather does things on its own in the background, such as updates at the most inconvinient place. I'd say almost worse than Windows Vista..

Windows 7 remains in the house untill all the programs i need, can be found, or good enough equivalent can be found from linux side.

Attention span of 5 seconds, in best cases 15 seconds if its food. Patience of a newborn. Uncooperative in teamwork, unable to hold intelligent conversation. Four-wheeler's mistake triggers roadrage for hours.

Windows 7 Profesdional 64bit

Why?

Cause i have had a bad experience with windows 10 and so i do not trust using it at all.

Plus they don't even release update patch notes and apparently leak all your information the the NSA and can read what files you have on your computer.

Windows 7 does the job for me and that's all i need.

a lot seem to have issues with 10, myself i don't have any issues whatsoever, in overal it increase my system performers on 10 pro a lot more 

when i was on 7 or 8, i don't really care if they send my info to NSA or any other government egency, i got nothing to hide.

also a newsflash even when you are on win 7/8 it's also not really secure it send information also, so not only on 10.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived