Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

I got a question

gopensgo291[youtube]

1. I would think personally that they do know about the multiplayer mod.

2. As far as I am aware, TruckersMP are not affiliated with SCS in any shape or form whatsoever, they have stated this before.

3. You will have to wait for a developer to answer thst question although I have heard that SCS want to make multiplayer for the game officially so I wouldn't think that they would want to work with truckersmp.

Hai there,

1. Of course SCS are aware, most of the players that buy there game end up playing multiplayer via TruckersMP, so they of course know about this.
  2. No, SCS has no affiliation with TruckersMP is any way.
  3. I don't believe that they do, but if they offered to help out TruckersMP, I don't think they would turn it down.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

1 minute ago, FirestarteR93 said:

weeelll...I do doubt if SCS guys can simply "close us down" - after all we ain't part of them :P

If they 'attempted' to close TruckersMP down, and 'somehow' succeeded, they would lose a lot of players. Why would people want to leave a 2300 server to one with only 8? No sense at all.

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Just now, gopensgo291 said:

I would soooo yell at them I only play ats and euro because of these guys

Likewise. I don't like Single Player games, so without TruckersMP, I wouldn't be playing this game. I (along with a lot of people) wouldn't be happy if SCS closed TruckersMP down (which won't happen hopefully).

1 hour ago, tattytate said:

do scs understand just how many gamers only buy ets2 just because thay want to play a hgv sim online with like minded gamers ? 

Imo it's high time scs started to show some respect to the devs on mp . 

If it wasn't for them ets2 would still be a small two bit game.  not the massive mp cult game its turning into . 

They are quite likely well aware of the impact we've had, they've even made changes based on feedback that would only benefit the MP community (mostly removal of invisible walls, but hey, that's something!)

They most certainly show us respect, we communicate with SCS semi-regularly, and have a positive tone between us. 

We can account for about 1/3rd of the playerbase, but we can't say that all of that 3rd got it exclusively for MP (eg. I've owned the game since release).

1. Yes, they know about TruckersMP

2. They kinda support the mod but not in the sense of working with them with updates and stuff. SCS likes to see stuff like this be successful because of course it can bring money in for them, if players want to play MP they need the base game.

3. No, TruckersMP does not work with SCS at all because they are not affiliated with each other, Now, SCS has mentioned that they may make a multiplayer of their own in the future... if they do then they might work with TruckersMP since they have experience. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived