Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

krypto_one

Welp, no official word has come from SCS on the new state; it is all just speculation at the moment.

And also, I wouldn't be expecting it anytime soon. They haven't even released the official game update for the rescale first. 

Also, there will likely be bugs with the rescale, that is the point of an open beta so then they can iron out any bugs that the closed beta-testers missed out so we will have to wait for that.

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

SCS has not confirmed anything but if one of their past blog posts can hint at anything is that the next state to be added should be Oregon. I can't find it right now but I recall a post from them, made shortly after ATS's release, stating that they want to expand to the north soon because of the Paccar factory located in the state of Washington, implying that they want to add the factory itself in-game as they have done with Volvo and Scania's on ETS2. Since Washington is all the way up north, the addition of Oregon first is a must. It is true that there is a very long road stretching out of Arizona and into what is supposed to be New Mexico, though I wouldn't really say that really is much of an evidence (if we can even call it that). After all, California also has a good portion of road heading towards Oregon and Nevada too owns a road that goes north. So yeah, I believe that so far, it is more likely that Oregon will come first. Though only SCS can tell. But first the rescale needs to be finished. 2017 is promising for ATS!

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived