Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Version 0.2.1.3.0 Released

mwl4

2 hours ago, Mallandrim said:

What country do you live? I downloaded it here. https://truckersmp.com/download

What has to do the country with the download?

1 hour ago, FirestarteR93 said:

because "someone" forgot to change the topic name to 0.2.1.3.1....

Ok, thx for clearing that up......I'll get you posted if things imporved. Thanks again...........

• Upvote 1

@efmek for MP you'll simply need to use 1.25 beta until MP gets updated to support 1.26, here is a guide on how to get it

@Budok42rus  Вам просто нужно использовать 1.25 бета пока MP не получает обновления для поддержки 1.26, вот руководство для этого

7 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

DLC is out 5th ( France ) so give it a week or so before expecting an update to 1.26, also ATS is still in beta! I looked at the map & Plymouth is likely to be a hotspot being its a new port for the france dlc!

MP has always had the need for all official map DLC in order for it to work, I imagine you will need the new France DLC to be able to run the new MP as well...even with the DLC being released on the 5th, it will be a lot longer then that to get the next version of MP out if they are going to wait for the new DLC to be released before putting out a new build for MP.

7 minutes ago, Chrodazar said:

MP has always had the need for all official map DLC in order for it to work, I imagine you will need the new France DLC to be able to run the new MP as well...even with the DLC being released on the 5th, it will be a lot longer then that to get the next version of MP out if they are going to wait for the new DLC to be released before putting out a new build for MP.

Well im banned till 30th so doesn't affect me, also that's not strictly true....you don't have to have the dlc's to play, some don't have the scandinavia dlc! 1.26 adds paris which is massive, companies are 1h 30+mins away in paris when your in the centre, graphics wise its same as scandinavia 

На 20.11.2016 в 03:11, mwl4 сказал:

truckersmp-логотип-черный.ПНГ

Привет,
новое обновление.

Список изменений:

• Оптимизация столкновений (чистых автомобилей сталкиваются только с местными средствами)
  • Синхронизация двигателей (включая переезд)
  • Оптимизация сети

Счастливый автомобильного!
mwl4