Version 0.2.1.3.0 Released

mwl4

@jokkke12

6 minutes ago, 1nYX said:

^ You can check @TruckBro 's awesome guide for this

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Allright, for those who will come here to look for information about v1.26: it is currently not supported, a fix will be made soon. Asking for a fix will not magically give you one today.

Creating a patch takes some time, so wait and downgrade your game while the developers are working on it.

• Upvote 3

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

22 hours ago, 1510bekocan said:

^^

7 hours ago, konyali_mert said:

^^

"Steam > Kütüphane > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Sağ tık > Özellikler > BETALAR > temporary_1_25 - 1.25.x for incompatible mods" seçeneğini seçin ve sağ alt tarafta bulunan "KAPAT" butonuna tıklayın.

Edited by Kaan BATU

I have big problem just starting this game couple of days play fine no problem I had run couple of quick jobs all fine. I came back today I done the beta thing to get back online that ok took a delivery and this (check link) happends and now no quick jobs showing up and cant get money to get a truck of my own.  

Anyone know what happened and how I can fix this please?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=809475152

^^^ the mp using a different timescale to the single player game. if you're hooked up to a trailer on single player and then log into multiplayer on the same profile, the time is reset to what ever time it is on the servers so there is a high chance of any cargos from single player being late if logging into mp after selecting your cargo

12 minutes ago, Ragedd said:

How can i downgrade my game? I know there is a option in the program but it doesnt work for me.Its crashing everytime when i try.

we have the problem with mp, we downgreadet 

you must go to steam settings in the ets2 option settings, there is  a option to downgrade