Version 0.2.1.3.0 Released

mwl4

11 minutes ago, Ragedd said:

How can i downgrade my game? I know there is a option in the program but it doesnt work for me.Its crashing everytime when i try.

Steam>Library>Euro Truck Simulator 2> Right click>Properties>Betas> temporary_1_25 - 1.25.x for incompatible mods select and close.

MpqGa7.png

Biz Yatmadan Önce Dua Eden İnsanlarız

.. Elbette Hayallerimiz Büyük Olacak . .  

2 hours ago, scottishtrucker1991 said:

^^^ the mp using a different timescale to the single player game. if you're hooked up to a trailer on single player and then log into multiplayer on the same profile, the time is reset to what ever time it is on the servers so there is a high chance of any cargos from single player being late if logging into mp after selecting your cargo

yea but no missions now cant get drive any jobs so now stuck in game with no way drive as I not own a truck and not have jobs and idea how fix this

the problem is no convoy driving! we cant´add a job from the World of trucks platform! 

in German: Aufträge von World of Trucks funktionieren noch nicht trotz ETS2 Downgrade auf 1.25. Daher keine Convoy fahrten möglich! Woran liegt das? nehmen an das es daran liegt,das WOT schon auf 1.26 läuft.

47 minutes ago, KDOA_NightOwl said:

yea but no missions now cant get drive any jobs so now stuck in game with no way drive as I not own a truck and not have jobs and idea how fix this

Go to single player, drive a couple of quick jobs until you can get the bank loan, buy a truck and then come back to MP. With your own truck you can hit Drive right away, connect to the server and search for jobs. If the list is empty, hit F7+Enter to teleport to the repair station and the jobs list will refresh.

• Upvote 1

Which version ETS2 support this mod. He write what "F**k you, your game not supported!". In topic "Common Problems" write, that need watch version in this topic. WHERE THIS VERSION??? WHY IS NOT WRITE???

------------------

*about my English skill "My skill is big, my skill is very big..."

*added secon ago*

rly?? need scroll down?? it's no comfortable!!!

------------------

*about my English skill "My skill is big, my skill is very big..."

Hello there @Chipicaoo,

The developers are working very hard to ensure that TruckersMP is compatible as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the forums, as a post will be made by the Devs when the new version is ready. 

Hopefully this helps!
Please everyone who has the same question, read this response before posting so that the same answer does not need to be repeated :) 

• Upvote 2

MP Productions - Matt

YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2a4kQeM (Subscribe to support more content being uploaded)

Website: http://mattsphotos.com.au (My personal website, built by myself)

PlaysTV: http://plays.tv/u/mpproductions

20 hours ago, TimStivenson said:

Но

это же

Да, это правильная версия (0.2.1.3.1)

1 в конце означает, что багфикс был выпущен для этой версии

@kehkeh123

Hai, for MP, you need ets v1.25, to get it:

1. Go to Steam
  2. Right click on ETS2 >Properties>Betas
  3. Select "temporary_1_25 - 1.25.x for incompatible mods"

@emad_scania SCS released 2 new paintjob DLCs + Viva la France + new ETS version, so I think it will take more time than usual for new MP version to be released