I might get banned for this :(

So I was playing and my game froze for 30 seconds.

What happened next surprised me.  Players on the road disappeared and caused me to lose control and then crash into an invisible truck as shown here.

I wanted to find out from an admin is, if the guy reported me, would I get banned for this as there was nothing I could do.

And has this happened to anyone else?

Video shows you are on wrong side of road... so if the player submit a web report, there is chance that your account is getting banned. However, if you do get a ban, you can use the video to make an appeal. If I am the person to deal with your appeal, I will remove your ban because blame the lag.............. Not your fault anyways. Keep up!

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

1.) You didn't mean to crash so your not like a troll or anything

2.) Doesn't look like much damage was done tbh (No one tipped over)

3.) Well done for sharing this video and saying you did it. You could have easily ignored it and then if you got banned you could have used it. I admire people who admit their mistakes.  

The lag is caused by the game Autosaving. It's happened to me loads of times and I've caused accidents with it. 

As the others mentioned, From their perspective it's pretty solid evidence to get you banned but you've recorded your side which clearly shows it wasn't your fault.

@DannyUK My guess as to how it went like that, when he froze, he probably tried to counter steer, when it unfroze he realised he turned to much, tried to correct it and ended up hitting the first invisible truck. He turned away from that, was heading off the road tried to steer back in and then went front first into the second truck. Cars breaking is terrible compared to trucks, they also slide a lot easier too. 

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

13 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Yes it looks like lag but how were you out of control making you go into the otherside of the road? I would have just pulled over and slowed down. Not a ban in my eyes though.

If you see from the beginning I was veering and trying to steer back into the lane

If you watch at 0.03 something invisible hit me and I had no idea what and where it was

you will get banned, BUT keep this video cos it not your fault, i had one a year ago and let me off with a BANBYMISTAKE cos it was lag and desync issues 

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

You won't get banned, as long as you use your video as proof that you didn't intentionally ram into people etc, you're fine. 

@DannyUK if you look at his video, you can tell that something happened that caused everything to disappear, it is pretty scary when that happens and just the slightest twitch of the wheel can cause you to lose control, so don't judge people by your own personal feelings/reactions

Well its because the lag that you could not see any other traffic. My doubt is really why you had to go again to the left lane ? But again i was not there atm. so it's bad that the lag has such influence. 

Its not on purpose so i don't think you would get banned for this (just my opinion)

qaP2RnB.jpg

Fast Cargo Website

Applications are OPEN

For more information see the website above.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived