Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

New to ETS2 :)

Nuclear2020

Hi, my name is Symon and I am new to ETS2 and ETS2M. I'm been driving around so far and have been having a lot of fun with the game. I'm looking for other players or a Company that is looking for new drivers. I'm very new and just looking to have some fun! I'm English speaking and would prefer a company that is english speaking. :)

Thank you.

There are many VTC's available for you to choose from. Most are English speaking, and are always recruiting. Please take a look here for information - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/180-companies/

Please make sure you read the requirements before you join, as some might require a certain age and/or a microphone.

Hope this helped, and welcome to TruckersMP.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Welcome to TruckersMP Community :) Enjoy your stay and ofcourse; Drive safe! ^_^ 

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Welcome on truckersmp @Nuclear2020

Have a good game on TruckersMP.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived