Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

NicoNugis

Today i was able to get Volvo trailer mod to work. Ofcourse it is allowed in multiplayer,but earlyer times i failed to get it to work. All that happened was, that i was sent to my house in Czech republic.

But today i was lucky and got the mod to actually work. First i was thinking it was a DLC but it was nowhere to be found, but i saw one trucker driving by with a Scania or a Volvo truck trailer once in awhile.

First opinion was mind blowing, i loved it and i felt like i wanna drive it every single day my entire life, also it fitted my truck perfectly. Who has seen my trucks, knows i reasently changed my truck style which

changed the truck style alittle more than usual. My truck was usually yellow and with brown as the secondary and cream as the shadowing color or as the third color. But one day i tried to change my truck color

alittle bit,and when i tried black, it made the truck totally over the top. Black is the base color, and Cream painjob is yellow with brown and cream color shadowing. 

When i logged into online and saw two big black Volvos on my trailer, it fitted my truck perfectly.

Cargo is 100 tons total, but for first when i had a slow start every time i pushed the pedal, i didnt mind it and took it as a intresting experience in a good way. In UK i drove with basic choice of two wheels at the rear.

I did speed up 1mph in every 5 seconds on streight road and slowed down while going upwards or up a bridge. But i accepted that and i still felt relaxed. I enjoyed driving that trailer around.

When i made it to the train station near Calais, i literally stopped allmost at the top of the climb. I pushed the pedal down hard as i could and i also tried the sideway driving techneaque which sort of worked at the

work site or mining site where i also have haulted while having a heavy cargo and trying to gut up the hill of the site. At the trail station i reversed the truck down the ramp, turned the truck and trailer around in a tight space

( you probably know how narrow the train station road is,eaven it is two lanes). I drove the wrong way to gain speed and bairly made it up the bridge because luckily my truck contained 5pmh at the very end which was what i 

needed. I knew i had to add maximum amout of tires on to have a chance on the Duisburg road, and that is what i did. After extra wheels where added, i headed to the highway. On the S turn up onto another bridge, one truck

was also sruggling so i had no chance to collect speed for the bridge. Luckily my extra wheels where enough of a good idea and installment,that i was able to crawl up the bridge without stopping,having a speed of 20mph.

While i headed to Duisburg road and when i was on it for about 100 miles, i had a other trucker front of me who didnt move faster than me so we chatted about my trailer for alittle while.

One point he gained more speed than me and few trucks behind me started to get kind of sick of driving with slow gaining speed and they passed as well while i tried to give way. When trucks came my way ofcourse i stopped

letting the few trucks passed and by that time i also gained reasonable amount of speed. First big opsticle was the zig-zag road up a hill after the railway ( Because i know this road well, i knew i had to gain enough speed

to containe enough speed as possible while climbing up the hill). Up the hill few trucks did catch up with me and passed my like lightning. But i catched up quiet quick because in about 20miles there was a traffic jam. 

Traffic was as usual, few drivers who try to overtake others from left and right, and also crashing into other truckers. I did notice how one trucker with a red Volvo squeesed himself right behind me. I dont know, was it an accident 

or he liked my trailer which made him do that.

When i made it out of the jam i was taken over none stop. I wasnt overtaken that many times since my 90mph limiter was on and i had to turn it off when i joined ETS mulitplayer version. I also gave way but plenty of truckers 

drove past me like maniacs from between me and the upcoming trucks. And after the 90 degree turn i parked my truck the the side of the road and i knew from that point theres no traffic and i might be the only opsticle.

Volvo truck trailer is a amazing trailer,which is allowed in multiplayer, but i dont recommend it to be driver on Calais-Duisburg route. You get passed so many times,you just get sick of it and stop like i did.

At the end i found it as the hardest cargo to deliever in the game, at the end i literally felt hot in reality driving this trailer around for 1500 miles frue UK and part of Duisburg road.

It is better to look good than feel good, And i looked good.(My truck looked close to perfect with that trailer, eaven at the end)

20161118225911_1.jpg

You don't need any mods for that Volvo trailers, they are available since Scandinavia DLC was released (maybe you NEED that DLC to be able to pick a job with one of those trailers, though). And if the trailer is "vanilla", it won't have that 100 tons weight, no cargo in the game is that heavy (I believe 25 tons is the max I've ever seen). Anyway, nice story and an advice: If you're trying new trailers (specially those "modded" trailers with 85 or 100 tons) don't go into the Calais-Duisburg road, unless there are less than 500 players in the server. You can see the trailers going to "About" - "Trailer browser":

Spoiler

44AA48A6C0032732D99D3E5E5D17F6ACD596740D

72FCEC7B2464A1E0FAC11A800D202E6BAA4DE0F7

Thank you guys for the links and advice, But i allready know, that there arent actually 80-100 ton trailers available, it is a mod which is allowed in the multiplayer.

And i know how to download the mods,how to see the avaialable trailers in the game . And true, it is not the best idea going to Duisburg road at rush hour,it will be

a disaster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived