Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

off site links in game

Mr D

Question

so me and a old friend made a pilot services group ... know I have had a good look though the in game rules and see nothing that relates to posting our company website in game (http://ets2pilotservices.weebly.com) but I just wanted to double check before I actually started to post and didn't want to be banned or anything for this . thank you

3 answers to this question

You are allowed to do this just as long as you do not stop traffic at all and that you do not spam chat with your company. 

Inappropriate Convoy Management

• Groups (And Individuals) which offer services such as piloting a convoy, or directing trucks during a convoy are not allowed to block, or slow down, traffic in any way, shape, or form.

Username/Tag

• Having inappropriate usernames/tags including those with insults, any with no text, any with swearing in them, names matching administration, law enforcement organizations, any current living or deceased political leader or anything similar. This also includes tags that would indicate that you are a "Forum Mod", "TS3 Admin", "Admin", "Police", "Security" or similar and in any language.

Inappropriate License/Interior Plates

• Having inappropriate text on license plates on your truck, either as your licence plate or interior to your vehicle. This includes swearing, and anything that lists you as a staff member, insults or otherwise offensive text.

Chat Spamming

• Using the in-game chat abusively, repeating the same message 3+ times in a row in 1 minute within a populated area. Convoy control exempt for the purposes of directing a convoy alone.

I've copied the main rules that you should be aware of, make sure to not have a tag anything like Traffic Enforcement, Police etc etc. Make sure to not block anything...... basically drive like you usually would in a truck and abide by the rules. 

• Upvote 1

Hello!

There is absolutely no reason send your website in-game,none is able to click the link and you are running the risk of being banned. :)

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.