Gas Station from Garage

Hi. We all know that in ETS2 if you want to refill you have to stop your engine. I found out today that if I:

1. Go to a gas station and park in the green circle where you have to refill (I tested it with the Rotterdam one)

2.  Stop your engine

3. Press F4 (Key for setting the lights, etc). and then ESC

4. Your dash will turn on.

5. Press the key for refill (I have it on the ENTERone).

There you go, you will refill with your engine On.

I think it is a game problem, not a mp one, but still, it will be a guy with more free time to redirect it to SCS. 

Follow me on: My crew's site

I think that might be an issue with the actual game, not the multiplayer mod. 

To be honest, i don't think that it is much of a problem, you goto the gas station to fill up fuel, weather your engine is on or not it doesn't matter you still get the fuel. 

But if you want to be 'SUPER REALISTIC' ok then, your bug is valid but if it is a problem with SCS's game, then goto their forums. 

http://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=3

TBH I think this is more realistic as in real life, if you turn the key in the ignition without starting the car, all the electrics come on and also you can see how much the tank has filled up.

You can also set this "double key turn" in the game. In the truck settings, there's "Automatic engine and electricity start". It's checked by default, so when you hit the "Engine start" key once, all is on. If you uncheck that option, when you hit the "Start engine" key, it only turns the electrics on and you need to hit it again to actually start the engine.

• 8 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived