BAN for weight change ???

JoeMasterCZE

I am for to start baning for changing gameplay model ( like bans from GTA online, if he logs to the game and game client detects changes of models without permision = BAN for 3 days/ 1 month/ permanent or similar way ) of users ( not admins ).  I mean that, if someone will change his weight or power of  egnine ( i mean that 1500HP engines and others, i am not talking about changing from 650 to 680), he can easily drive throung other players like bowling balls throught, or hit them harder way and cause more damage. So i suggest to give game client permision to checks instaled mods and allow only visual mods, mods from developers TruckersMP ( winter mod, autumn mod, spring mod, ... ) and DLC´s from steam and verification would be that way, that the game client will verified mods and DLC´s with main server list of allowed mod´s. ( they were only allowed visual modifications from steam and DLC´s and some modifications which change engine power about to 800hp max, weight change´s will not be allowed ) , and after check the game client will kick him, if he is on kick list, he will get ban maybe for 1 or 3 days and if he recivied banfor short time, he  will be permanent banned from multiplayer. And for end of my post i sawed some posts with bugs of weight triler, this should be only for repeatedly kicks. Purposely changes of triler game play models, not appearance ( again, allowed should be only from steam ), should be banned

Well,firstly you have to make that statement on suggestion section,however that you are saying is to not allow edit weight but can't see the reason how that can affect your gameplay and also there are no 800HP engines the highest HP engine is 750HP,the Volvo engine.

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

3 minutes ago, JoeMasterCZE said:

Thank you for directing me on suggestion section and that reason is it happend to me this morning, i was turning right and other palyer ( actualy with weight change ) drive through my position and threw me from road in  a ditch and he drove calmly away

That doesn't have to be weight change. I have driven around with 75+ ton trailer and that didn't effect my physics that much. The game says it's a regualr 20ton trailer but it feels like it's above normal. They only slow you down and makes your handling worse. Not a reason to ban them unless they cause a crash.

If this person caused a crash then just report him for ramming and that will be enough of a reason.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

That is usually just a bug, I don't think the weight of your trailer actually affects if another player was to collide with you, or you with them. On the other hand it may do, as the tiny trailer usually found in the quarry etc that carries gravel can be moved slightly easier.

Same with engines, that shouldn't impact collisions in another way. I for example have the Volvo FH, with 750hp but edited with a mod in singleplayer so I can keep the black grill. Now, not that I would crash into people, but I don't think this will affect anything if i did.

9 minutes ago, JoeMasterCZE said:

Thank you for directing me on suggestion section and that reason is it happend to me this morning, i was turning right and other palyer ( actualy with weight change ) drive through my position and threw me from road in  a ditch and he drove calmly away

That is a network problem for players with low internet.  They disconnect and reconect but they don't see any players in zone.   They can drive through your position  and threw you from road so easy.

34NSIUU.png

Chief Executive Officer RomâniaElit

1 minute ago, SedativSLK said:

That is a network problem for players with low internet.  They disconnect and reconect but they don't see any players in zone.   They can drive through your position  and threw you from road so easy.

This should be answer, what i am looking for, thank you

Archived