wolfrunner86

Suggestion Name: Avatar & Signature Rules
Suggestion Description: my suggestion is to add the rules for avatar's and Signature's to the page's they are uploaded on

Any example images

cNsvLzv.png

Why should it be added?: sometimes people change their stuff and forget about the rules since there are none listed when you go to change them.

Edited by wolfrunner86
  • Upvote 1

r3cmOJYUGLr0jm36BbA54SsvVVg8f5sYKDtyk0l-

Twitch - - -Twitter

"Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum! Cry for mercy; the reckoning has come!"

Please follow the format:

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

This would be good to see actually but you tend to always copy your old picture's sizes and dimensions when changing when knowing the rules from the start :)

+1 from me.

The max upload size for a profile picture on the forum is 2mb but the rule is 40kb I believe. or 50kb <--- Just checked. It's this size.

Edited by 1nYX

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.