Quick-Attaching a trailer won't work

BillyBobbyBob

Question

Okay, so after I get a job at external contracts, all my friends press F7 and enter or whatever and the trailer spawns behind them automatically. I play on EU2. NOW I KNOW, I DO THE SAME THING THEY DO, but I do NOT have the option. When I get a job, a text appears and says go to the green flag and pick up your trailer. IF I PRESS F7 I CAN ONLY CALL ASSISTANCE CENTER(Enter) on the route advisor. There is absolutely no way I can get this . So, I wanna know what is this disadvantage of mine that I have? Why does everyone except me have this feature. Keep in mind I'm lvl 11, so I don't know If that has anything to do with it. I CANNOT QUICK ATTACH A TRAILER, I have to go pick it up manually every fucken time

5 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, DZG - Recruiter Ryan said:

Hello,

Yes, if you have a job and the green flag for your trailer is on your map, you can F7 to the assistance center and it will teleport the trailer with you.

Hope this helps,

THANK YOU. I thought calling the center would take me somewhere else. I just tried it and it spawned the trailer right back onto me. THANK YOU