ETS2 MP Not Unbanned?

grizzbear

Question

Hello and good afternoon! 

Today I am supposed to be unbanned at 13:57 it says on my TruckersMP profile. A moderator told me that all of the times are in CET. I live in the east coast of The United States. So in my time zone I should have been unbanned at 7:57 am.. and its 10:23 am right now. Am I calculating something wrong? Is it me, or is it the server? If anyone has any information that might be able to help me, please respond.

Thank you!

Edit: Also when it says 13:57 on my account, does that mean that I will be unbanned at that time in my time zone? So will I really be unbanned at 1:57 pm? 

6 answers to this question

Hello,

So the issue is you have not changed your timezone on your TruckersMP account so right now it's basically the same timezone as the servers timezone. You're able to change the timezone via settings on your TMP profile via the TMP website. 

Settings > Site settings > Time Zone then change it to your current timezone. So this way you will be able to tell when you're unbanned. 

Hope this helps you :) Happy trucking!