NicoNugis

For awhile i wasnt able to enjoy ET2MP because of my real life and left my truck to ,,collect dust,, .

Yesterday i did drive from Brimingham to Cambdrige to collect my cargo. I took a long route cargo which

wanted me to drive to Karlskrona in Sweden. Resently i cleaned my pc so i was able to use higher quality settings

while driving. In Amsterdam it was quiet calm to drive because there wasnt too much traffic

,,except one car and one truck, which drove probably about 120-150 mph and both crashed into a wall in insanely fast speed. Ofcourse it was funny,but we all know

it is abit dumb to drive that kind of way. When you know there is a narrow turn coming up,you afto slow down or eaven stop. They crashed at the well known 90 degree turn to the EuroPoort,,

For awhile i drove on the highway with 105mph with my cruise control on. When i made it to the Duisburg road bridge,i decided to join the traffic and turned down the bridge. I eppriciate how 

fellow Volvo driver gave me way to join the traffic (As allways i also check the traffic conditions before my every move). In both ways trucks stopped and i had enough free space under the tunnel where i was heading,

so i would not afto stop my truck middle of the two lanes. Many miles everything did go smooth and slow, on my lane traffic was mostly moving with very few haults, it was much worse on the oposite lane where

trucks where haulted. After about 20km from the bridge i tried to pass one truck, when he blinked the lights and he slightly turned to the side of the road. I passed him alittle before the S turn and 90 degree turn. One

truck came dangerously close to me but i truelly tried my best to stay calm,keep my pedal down and slowly turn back to my lane. We did have some distance between me and the upcoming truck but i knew i had to hurry to

finish it safely. (I took him over because he seemed to let me know, he accepts me to pass him and on the distance i didnt see nay upcoming trucks, but when theres no actual reason or opportunity to overtake, just relax

enjoy the journey.) 

Few kilometers after the overtake 3 trucks tried to overtake someone and they all ended up crashing into me at slow speeds because i saw them coming (3 crashes in about 2 minutes in one moment).

One time i did feel sorry for truckers behind me when i saw the tucker turning into my lane for some unexplaneable reason. There was one other trucks right in front of me at that point and when he crashed into him,

i  pushed my brakes down and hard as possible and steered my truck onto the grass. I feel sorry for the truck who crashed into the rear of my trailer as well.

When i made it to the end of Duisburg road, i saw my friend and i started driving together,which was my happiest moment of the day,and the biggest suprise because i have very few friends in ET2MP.

We where heading to his destination. His destination was located at the Port, near Stavanger at Norway and then we headed to my destination at Karlskrona.

After that we sepperated, He was heading to Poland and i was heading back to Duisburg to see how it will go on that tragical road. When i made it to Duisburg from scandinavia, i turned to Duisburg road and

there was traffic allmost ever since i turned onto that road. Everything went smooth and slow for some time. When i was near he field with brick walls before the bridge, things started to go very messy.

Truckers which tried to overtake other trucks ended on on the grass at the opposite side of the road and one of the truckers tried to overtake a trucker in front of me and the started fighting by driving side by side.

But when i made it to the bridge, traffic calmed and i was able to drive in cruise speed. about 100 kilometers away from the traffic,i overtook one more truck which went smoothly.

One is for sure, there are intresting and insane crashes happening in ET2MP every single day, so it is best to record your journey every time you drive. Especially when you are a youtuber like me.

Have a good day and drive safe!

1 minute ago, NicoNugis said:

Hehe,your kidding ;) ,it will be 1000 pages long as a predict.

I will not probably do posts like this every day, it is more of a post 

to explane you guys my experiences :) . 

Hey I gave you a good idea for business :lol::lol: ''New bestseller : How do I play Euro Truck Simulator ?! '' :D:D;):P

17 hours ago, Rattatki said:

Hey! It´s very intresting! I think you can write more some dairy entrys.... for example you can create a website here: http://www.jimdo.com/index.php 

And you make it as public website.... I think that is expandable :lol:

Thank you for the idea, i  will think about it :) . But to post more write more stuff like this, i must go drive, but last few days i have been in school and work

since 8am to 8pm so i havent had much time these last few days.

7 hours ago, NicoNugis said:

Thank you for the idea, i  will think about it :) . But to post more write more stuff like this, i must go drive, but last few days i have been in school and work

since 8am to 8pm so i havent had much time these last few days.

Yep. But you can write for example 1 entry per week. For example ob weekend. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived