Winter mod 2016

LadyCrona

1 minute ago, Zander Morgan said:

Simple question ^.^ will the winter mod be coming again and if so when abouts?

It sure will , I just hope so . Maybe in the next month during  holidays .

Please use the search function, this has been asked several times recently.

There is no date set and we are not sure if it will come.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I Too hope we get the Winter mod back in December, but perhaps this time it should be made mandatory for all players to have the mod installed because last year was a mess. What with people not using the mod and so causing accidents or such because on their screen it was daylight so they didn't need their lights on, but to those with the mod, it was still dark as hell out and so many an accident was caused by this.

3 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

i really dont think so.. when did you have the last snow in LA? 19xx? :)

i would say.. use mild snowless wintermod for ets2 and no mod for ats :)

No it's never snown in LA before, although it has in the desert, more or less a powdery snow. Just some mud at least would be good for winter.  

It would be nice if it made the road more treacherous and dangerous, but i doubt that will happen as it would be chaos in multiplayer. I suppose you could turn down the trailer stability in the setting to give the feel of snow on the road.

Father//Husband//Gamer.
New Desktop: I7 8700k 16GB RAM GTX 1080TI.
Been a console gamer for a long time...but here i am.
Twitter: @WarHeadTV

DONT TEXT AND DRIVE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived