Question about Report System

Dr Donkeypunch [DK]

Hello!

Tiny question, So, the report system, i know sometimes it takes time for admins to respond on these, but i have never seen it take this long.
I have a few reports from the 7th November, that still hasnt been checked yet, but i have some from before the 7th, and after the 7th, that has been accepted or declined. And some others from the 7th has been checked off, but days ago.

How does the report system work for Admins, just in big measures... Is there a list of non-claimed, where someone just picks, or is it a full list, of declined, open, and accepted? So there's a way of suddenly have missed some by accident?
Anyway, i applaud for the reports that gets approved instantly, with the knowledge of how much the admins already has to do :)

Btw. its 25 reports that hasnt been looked at, I have the ID's if that helps with tracking.

Continued great weekend!

76561197990194760.png

Hi,

depending on the amount of reports that are coming in, it may take between 3 and 7 days to review every (new) report properly.

Actually we can filter the reports by status, admin etc. and claim/unclaim them

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Ah okay, its just wierd that some after that date, and before that date have been handled, when these have not.

But thank you for a fulfilling answer Mr. Rayray sir :D

Its also just nice, to somewhat get a view of how stuff works, behind the wall, ordinary users are blocked behind :)

:)

@[S.PLH]Warrior
I remember when i started reporting using the system, its always taken 5 days or less for me, and i could also just imagine that after ppl started flooding the Duisberg-Calais road, reports started coming flying in, and therefore longer processing time.
But its not like its an issue personally that it would take a week or whatever. I was more referring to the question of how it works for the admins, rather than getting my "issue" fixed :)

76561197990194760.png

Patience is key when you file a report. Just be glad a certain admin didn't take your report some mere seconds after you registered it and declined it immediately saying that there was "no ban reason" and without even looking at the nearly two minutes long video evidence (true story).

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Administrators not so much as us drivers,they have in addition to this work on its own life,there is also need reports to take,the only other.I waited one week,nothing,still the issue resolved.When I report served,not interested in what will happen to the player..it still will be punished.I do not envy those who violate.;)

Just post all of your reports in one big batch and then wait a month. 

Ok, maybe i'm taking that out of proportion but you shouldn't expect your reports to be answered as soon as possible. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived