ETS2 MP problem

Perica [MK]

Question

6 answers to this question

Please make sure you don't have the Schwarzmuller trailer pack installed as it is not supported yet.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Hello.

First thought:

Go through your DLC's and make sure there is no incompatible DLC's enabled.

If you do not know what DLC's are incompatible, please post a screenshot here.

Second thought:

If you are driving the Skoda Car and it has Police accessories equipped on it, you must remove them before joining online.

Hope this helped! :)

Hello, 

There are many ways on why your game is doing this. So I will go through a majority of them with you. 

Police Car= This is admin use only in multiplayer. Things like the police paint and the police accessories are banned from MP unless you're an admin. This is to avoid you 'pretending' to be part of the government. 

Halloween Paint Job Packs= SCS has recently updated this DLC with newer paint jobs for the latest Halloween. Therefore you're not able to use this.

Schwarzmuller trailer pack= This is a new DLC for newer trailers but unfortunately this has not been added yet which means you are not able to use it. 

if you have the police car then I would suggest removing the 'police' paint/accessories from the car.

If you have the Halloween DLC and have one of the paints on your truck then you would need to remove the paint and choose a different paint which is not Halloween related.

If you have the Schwarzmuller DLC and driving around with one of the trailers then you would need to cancel/finish your job before playing mp and when you're on mp try and avoid the Schwarzmuller trailers.

I hope this helped you :P 

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - last reply on November 11

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff