I lose FPS

[TP - Otto] By Sebas

Question

11 answers to this question

Lower your graphic settings & resolution. If this does not work then this is probably because of the amount of people which is in the city. As this is not an official mp which SCS made it is bound to have issues and the issue is that mp is targeted as sp and is a mod. You will have loads of lag as it's all a bunch of people playing sp but mp. And it's best to avoid busy cities. 

Hope this helps :) 

Edited by Smalley

There is no way to completely fix it, because the game engine is dx9 and other various reasons, but you can make the loss smaller.

When you set your graphics the way you can get 50-60 fps almost all the time when there are less players around, it drops to around 30-40 when there are about 100 players around.

I hope this helps at least little bit,

TruckBro

P.S. Switch off MLAA. It gives you something like 5-10 fps more with really small affect on the graphics quality.

Edited by TruckBro
Added MLAA tip

Ready to go!

This is normally caused by there being allot of payers in the "area" and can cause allot of lag/FPS drop this happen to all of us just depending on the Spec of your computer/laptop some players will be effected more than others, at the moment in time there isn't much you can do to resolve this unless you're prepaired to upgrade your computer/laptop or you can wait and see if a MP update fixes this for you 

Regards

Gareth 

76561198046634853.png

DarkStar.

TruckersMP Game Moderator 
(Welsh • English • German)
www.TruckersMP.com

These are the specifications of my computer

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
System Manufacturer: BIOSTAR Group
System Model: H81MHV3
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460  CPU @ 3.20GHz