7 answers to this question

Hello !

If you have game crashes when you use teleports and other, try this :

• Go in singleplayer

• Make F7 + Enter

• Save.

• Go in multiplayer

• Try to make a teleportation.

If it's not work, try with new savegame.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It does happen to me sometimes, nevertheless i had to try and run it as in administrator and it stopped and play as in DirectX mode 

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

17 hours ago, DZG - Recruiter Ryan said:

Another person was having the same issue. Here is the reply i left them:

The Reason of the Game Freezing like this is because of:

• You have a lot of Money / Garages / Drivers etc.

Because of this, you must patiently wait for the game to catch up with all your economy.

(Usually takes around 2-3 minutes)

Hope this helped! :)

Yeah that's it :-D :-D , just wait like 5 minuts for me.

Thank you so much.