Trolls

Fuze_YT

All you can do is report these people who will get banned eventually.

You need to record or screenshot them breaking the rules

Press Y and the chat box appears type /pinfo (IN-GAME ID) and their info will pop up in the chat box which needs to be in the same clip or shot as where the incident occurred to proove their id.

Once you have this go to https://truckersmp.com/reports/create

Take the TMP id from the video or screenshot and type it into the perpetrator box and fill in the rest of the report.

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

2 hours ago, Fuze_YT said:

Why are there so many idiots playing ATS. I know it's just a game, but why would you pay $20 just to hit other peoples trucks?

my guess is that they don't know how to drive a truck or they are just be plane stupid to think that they can act like they know what they are doing and that can make other players really mad 

There's not much that can be done about trolls on the servers unfortunately.

Trolls think its funny to try and ram and damage other peoples trucks/trailers, and unless they have been banned via the game, or with a website report, they will get away with it.

All you can do is Record > Report via the website.

Highway Ghost

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

People want to have fun, you can report them but you have to remember that this is just a mod for an already developed game.

This mod doesn't have to set any standards at all in terms of behavior, they can set up rules that you must follow to keep everything clean but we have admins for a reason just like we have the police. 

because at the end of day, they have nothing better to do, they are having fun, you record, TMP report system, admin takes a look and done! sorted

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

You can record and report these players.
Always will be some black sheep that will trolling and break the rules.
Reporting such situations and they will certainly be punished, but you should always remember the evidence. ;)

im sure he knows all this, he's just venting frustration as to why people would pay money to not play within the framework of the game. But at the same time, why pay 20 bucks to sit in a virtual traffic jam? lol.
also of note, a simple report can end in a few days ban, but recorded evidence adds at least one extra month to the ban, worth a mention since no one else is lol

15 hours ago, An HRT Bus said:

im sure he knows all this, he's just venting frustration as to why people would pay money to not play within the framework of the game. But at the same time, why pay 20 bucks to sit in a virtual traffic jam? lol.
also of note, a simple report can end in a few days ban, but recorded evidence adds at least one extra month to the ban, worth a mention since no one else is lol

That is true, I am just venting frustration. I mean, play the game it was meant to be and leave others alone

There will always be trolls, for them they do find it fun to crash into/ram others, block the road etc. Its just the ways things are with any multiplayer game, just record and report. One thing that really annoys me tho is the when people blame it all on cars, its all cars etc, that is not true,  I see just as many trolls using trucks aswell as cars. Loads of people drive the cars normally just like loads drive the trucks normally. Sometimes accidents can happen so not everyone that does something wrong will have done it deliberately. Impatience has a big part to play in alot of situations aswell , patience isn't a very common thing in MP :lol: I prefer MP this way anyway, more interesting, fun and challenging :D It would be boring if everyone drove perfectly :( the trolls that go around ramming tho are annoying but thats just a part of MP and always will be, we have a good admin team to deal with those trolls ;) and a good fair ban system that gives people the chance to change or get perma banned if they continue to troll. 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Yupp trolls are on any server. only thing to do is to report them and show them how the real thing is be done ! 

be a good example and more will follow.  + show respect to even a troll would help sometimes ........

qaP2RnB.jpg

Fast Cargo Website

Applications are OPEN

For more information see the website above.

^ You do not have to list all points where the incident occurs at.. you could shorten the videos to the sweet spots.

If you want one of the best free video editing softwares and recording softwares (my opinion).. I personally use Windows Movie Maker to shorten my videos and Nvidia Geforce Experience to record them..

Nvidia Geforce Experience requires a few things.. here's a link to look over the requirements. http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/system-requirements

- Chev.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

^I do use Movie Maker. However, it likes to give me issues the longer i edit.

The video i uploaded was 10 minutes long that was only the sweet stuff that showed the evidence to backup the report.

You need to indicate with a time bookmark where in the video the perpetrator is found. We cannot look at 10 minutes of video

The response the handler gave me.

As for recording, i have no choice but to use Xsplit. Since i have Intel, i cannot use ShadowPlay. I also tried using Open Broadcaster Software. However, it kept giving me playback issues. I did also use Action! (which is an amazing recorder), but it started acting up. At first, it was fine. Then, it decided to make the videos just as effective as if i was using OBS. Then it decided to get to the point where it would log out my session upon starting up, so i had to uninstall it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2016 at 3:31 AM, Fuze_YT said:

Why are there so many trolls on ATS. I know it's just a game, but why would you pay $20 just to hit other peoples trucks?

The only reason that there are many trolls on ATS is because it is a 'Admin-free' place. So they storm round annoying people thinking that nothing happens. Stay safe, if any trolls do hit you, please report it ASAP!! #trollfreelife

Archived