A tip for SCS to change in Paris in the Viva France DLC!

UserX

Guys i'm here to show some tips that i've send in the New post of SCS named ETS 1.26 Beta Update ( http://blog.scssoft.com/2016/11/ets-126-beta-update.html )

And this is the reply i post http://disq.us/p/1djdyer

Some changes for parking and cargo bay for us to do in SP and MP.

That will be awesome in my view if that can be bring to real.

On 11.11.2016. at 7:25 PM, immortal766 said:

Hopefully when the Update and DLC are officially released and MP gets updated too, the traffic jam on Calais-Duisburg road would be a thing of the past. 

But I'm sure MP drivers would find another spot to turn to Calais - Duisburg road. :)

On no mark what I say now when the update comes to mp , calais-duisburg will be a lonely place . Everybody will then go to paris  .

On 11 November 2016 at 2:21 PM, sgpch1983 said:

i like it, but im still waiting for the tandems and multidrop with trailer owning.. that in combination will make it ultimative fun :)

Ok I may be a bit naive here but if anyone has run the tandom  mod you would understand the exstra challenge and joy it brings to the game . 

Is there no way the devs of mp can make a tandem mod for mp and make it a dlc for say £5-10 ? (I don't know how it all works with scs ) 

but scs should have made tandem dlc a long time ago and to be honest have lost my respect for not doing the right thing by us ! The loyal gamers that put money in the pockets of scs . Message to scs !! If you want to make money understand you core player base . Ie. Truckers and guys and girls with a passion for all things hgv/transport/managment/ 

errr rant over lol

28 minutes ago, tattytate said:

Ok I may be a bit naive here but if anyone has run the tandom  mod you would understand the exstra challenge and joy it brings to the game . 

Is there no way the devs of mp can make a tandem mod for mp and make it a dlc for say £5-10 ? (I don't know how it all works with scs ) 

but scs should have made tandem dlc a long time ago and to be honest have lost my respect for not doing the right thing by us ! The loyal gamers that put money in the pockets of scs . Message to scs !! If you want to make money understand you core player base . Ie. Truckers and guys and girls with a passion for all things hgv/transport/managment/ 

errr rant over lol

Nice misunderstanding here..

i did never talk about "the devs of mp" - this thread is a copy of a post scs made, and i answer to that and not the mp! my answer here is nothing more then a copy of what i answerd scs in the original post so my opinion can also be discussed/agreed/disagreed here.

and no, i never did tray any tandem mod - thay dont work so good in my opinion thats way i wait for scs to make it.

you really rant at the wrong person in the wrong place here!

sysp-73354.png

No no mate I know what you say . 

This is just my point of view fella my rant was not aimed at you my friend . 

It was aimed at scs . 

I know well what scs said about the tandem idear all nd what has happened on that front . 

Imo the tandem mod iv found was realy sweet and worked well .

my main point is can the devs of mp not make a dlc for tandem and sell it for mp ? Ie . Making money for the mp platform  ( which helps us all ) and make the game better .

regards

dicky .;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived