thnks be professional - beacon

shazrulmokhtar01

@The Imaginative Lad

thnks sir ...i just read the problem is i see the video last night that sir mrhav he say he warned me ..but is not he just say do i need all light ?that admin job say to player if player do some wrong .. he do not say to me plzz do not use so many beacons or u will got ban ...plzz read rule..i think as admin  say like that but him not..i know  im wrong im do not read about rule ...and 1 more thing i cannot understand about rule  section about save editing  i do not find any word u cannot usee to many light or beacons or something?can u explain to me..sory my bad eng

im respect all admin ..

Topic moved to Trash by @Alv4s0r  =,=

@FirestarteR93
i know that before i got ban admin trucker austrial tell me u should remove that and i follow what he say i just remove and i ask him about rule and i got ban... admin trucker australia is got he tell me about rule and i check...after 5min i got ban ..my bad do not read rule.. ..but i just remove it still got ban... 1 thing about rule i know u say  is not allowed - just put 3 or max. 4, but 20+ are really too much ...but i do not see any word at rule section what u say 

.Excessive Save Editing

Modifying your vehicle to include car parts on your truck or truck parts on your car. This includes paintjobs. This also includes adding too many beacons and horns to your truck and also includes any large horns or beacons on your bullbar or front bar.  can u explain to me

Just now, shazrulmokhtar said:

beacons on your bullbar or front bar

I've looked at your ban evidence. You have beacons on your front bar (Mighty Griffin DLC).

1 minute ago, shazrulmokhtar said:

This also includes adding too many beacons

I can count 17 visible beacons on your truck. That is way too many beacons.

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

Beacons on the bull bar or otherwise on the front of the truck is not allowed.

An excessive amount of beacons (in general more than 3 beacons is considered excessive). is not allowed.

Like I say before .... READ BEFORE POST !!!

btw thnks be professional remove my topic and change my title ,,

i know that the problem is ,is not clear in that rule sction u need fix that player can understand 

Excessive Save Editing

Modifying your vehicle to include car parts on your truck or truck parts on your car. This includes paintjobs. This also includes adding too many beacons and horns to your truck and also includes any large horns or beacons on your bullbar or front bar

i do not find any word u cannot use 1 or more ?

Just do as the IGAs wants you to. Remove all the beacons and place them ontop of your truck and no where else. [3 max ofcourse] You can see my picture as an example

8888307f2e.jpg

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

@1nYX

i know that ..i just remove that ..because admin trucker australia tell me about this ..and after i remove i still got ban..that problem..and 1 thing in rule section he not say player cannot use more beacons or something ...that problem is not fair ..i know i do worng i just fix that ..went admin trukers australia warned me ..and i still got ban went i ask him about rule

I guess you did not click on the link posted by Alvasor, I'll do that for you here . 

Mod guidelines:

• Only mods that edit your save game will work in multiplayer, all other mods will be disabled.
  • Beacons on the bull bar or otherwise on the front of the truck is not allowed.
  • An excessive amount of beacons (in general more than 3 beacons is considered excessive). is not allowed.
  • Any mods changing or expanding the truck, car or trailers hitbox is not allowed.
  • You can only use car parts on cars, truck parts on trucks, and trailer parts on trailers. No exceptions.
  • The police accessories for the car is restricted to admins only.
  • Your vehicle must be a functional vehicle (i.e. don't remove everything but the chassis and tires).

Examples of allowed mods:

• Using the 750 HP Volvo engine in other trucks.
  • Custom colors and cargo on trailers (that don't affect the hitbox).
  • Changing weight of trailers (i.e. for the 75 ton and 125 ton challenges).
  • Other mods following the above guidelines.

Some allowed mods:

Note: Please review all mods against these guidelines before using in multiplayer. You are responsible for any mods you use.

This is NOT an official approval, these are suggested sites known to contain mods following our guidelines.

This list may not be fully up to date. If you use a mod from one of these sites that violates the guidelines above we can ban you. If you have questions please ask in the help section on the forum.

If you think a mod on one of these sites violate our guidelines and/or rules, or if you have a suggestion for a website to add, please let us know so we can update the list.

Hello everyone!

@shazrulmokhtar is actually making a good point here. In the in-game rules there is not mentioned the allowed amount of beacons. There is the mod guidelines topic where the allowed amount of beacons is mentioned, that's true. However, you don't need a mod to place more that 3 beacons on your truck. That's why the allowed amount of beacons should be mentioned clearly in the in-game rules topic.

TruckBro

P.S. @Alv4s0r chill with the caps mate.

Ready to go!

2 hours ago, The Imaginative Lad said:

I've looked at your ban evidence. You have beacons on your front bar (Mighty Griffin DLC).

I can count 17 visible beacons on your truck. That is way too many beacons.

17 Beacons!!! It isn't even Christmas yet? But yes beacons on front grill bottom bar or bullbar is now a bannable offence. So yeah rule got updated a few weeks ago.

vkdg7t.jpgbanner

I kinda understand what he's saying, not to have too many beacons on your truck, well.. How many is too many xD
Something 10 is too many..

I have the same layout as 1nyx has. I would love to have beacons or strobes on the bullbar, and i did have that equipped at some point, until i noticed the rules had been updated, and an admin pointed it out for me :)

But for some ppl, if an amount hasnt been specified, infinity is the proper amount, unless logic suddently kicks in :D

76561197990194760.png

^

Beacons are only allowed on the roof of the truck and is limited to three only. 1 Large, 2 small or 3 small ones at max as the picture you just quoted shows.

I see less and less guys with as you said "20 beacons on bullbar" as it was mentioned a while ago about 3 max.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

That means you are not allowed to add any mod in MP.

If you add too many beacons on your truck, when you turn on your beacons, other player's FPS will go down.

So, I suggest don't add too many beacons on your truck, and also when you drive though the city or some crowded place, please turn your beacons off.

[2 or 3 beacons is better!]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived