Embed a video player onto the TMP website

KayyJayy:D

Suggestion Name: Embed a video player onto the TMP website
Suggestion Description: A video player on the TMP website (in the Reports section). Eg When making a report, you can upload videos onto the website, and when viewing the report / filing a report, the evidence can be easily displayed.

Any example images: Nope

Why should it be added? It will be easier to upload / view evidence on the TMP website itself. Also, the team will have control which evidence gets deleted or if ban-worthy, kept. The evidence also won't be deleted after a few months, otherwise people would be asking for the ban history to be removed because there is no evidence.

Refer to https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/38730-ban-removal/

Edited by uuu100145j
Grammar stuff

image.png.701b87940b373cd99b50f1c9c3c76cb6.png

Are you serious??? Still 350ms ping in-game???

If you actually took the time to read my topic you would know I'm referring to bans without evidence, not bans where the evidence was deleted. For example if the evidence was in a youtube video and that video was deleted, then the link to that video would still be listed under evidence. "Back in the day" admins weren't required to provide evidence and I was referring to those bans.

Your idea is kind of pointless as most people use Plays.TV where they can directly upload to that website. Even if the video was uploaded it doesn't stop anyone from deleting it. -1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.