How to get 700-900 degrees on Logitech G27??

HD_DalsboGamer

How do i get more than 50 degrees rotation in MP?? I have tried everything! In the Logitech Profiler it says that we have 2 chooseable "Euro Truck Simulator Multiplayer" to choose from, and i have tried both of them, and set them to 900 degrees. But it still doesn`t work. Do anyone here know the solution!? Please help me. I really want to play with more than 50 degrees of rotation...:(

Firstly, you should open the Logitech Profiler, then go to Options, then select Global Device Settings, then use the slider in the Steering Wheel Settings and put it all the way to the right. 

It should look something like this - hx1xy9.png       

If that doesn't work, try setting up a new profile and repeating that step and try again.

And then if that doesn't work, try reinstalling all the drivers again. If all of this fails to work, send me a pm on the forums and I'll try and give you a bit more help.

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

in the logitech drivers you can go into "Global Settings" and you can change the Rotation to 900 degrees. @DJ Lewis got it spot on.

2ef57c68ab.jpg

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

All these above only work if you manually unassign the steering keys A and D or <~ and ~>. Unassign the steering keys in ETS2 settings then set the steering sensitivity to what you feel works and enjoy. 

1 minute ago, Bwazie said:

All these above only work if you manually unassign the steering keys A and D or <~ and ~>. Unassign the steering keys in ETS2 settings then set the steering sensitivity to what you feel works and enjoy. 

I just went into ETS2 and pressed "Input Wizard". It sets up the Wheel automatically for you in-game. If you let the game change your settings then it  will automatically change it to 900 degrees.

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Just now, 1nYX said:

I just went into ETS2 and pressed "Input Wizard". It sets up the Wheel automatically for you in-game. If you let the game change your settings then it  will automatically change it to 900 degrees.

And cool that's your experience. I had a different problem when I owned my wheel and I'm expressing what fixed mine. 

Just now, Bwazie said:

And cool that's your experience. I had a different problem when I owned my wheel and I'm expressing what fixed mine. 

Yeah ^_^ I get you. I just added to yours what I did. It varies from person to person I guess.

What Windows you have, what wheel you have :) 

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Just now, 1nYX said:

Yeah ^_^ I get you. I just added to yours what I did. It varies from person to person I guess.

What Windows you have, what wheel you have :) 

I have owned both. G27 and G29. I have set the wheel with input wizard. But the only thing that fixed my wheel to 900degrees was unassigning the steering keys. 

Just now, Bwazie said:

I have owned both. G27 and G29. I have set the wheel with input wizard. But the only thing that fixed my wheel to 900degrees was unassigning the steering keys. 

Oh hmm.. that never happened to me. I am on WIndows 7 again and has been for a while but that shouldn't make a difference. Glad your wheels work atleast!

+FaceTrackNoIR+

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived