Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Not to kick people who is at traffic jam

TpHFI•

1 hour ago, DjSpyder said:

because useless parking is not permitted. Admins do repeatedly tell players this, but you didn't listen so you was kicked..

Hmm first of all that sounds bit stupid rule to throw in cause all of these happening. :)

1 hour ago, tph said:

But still it's bit funny that people overtake, speeds crashes and etc etc much more.. Got kicked while being side of the road?

1 hour ago, DjSpyder said:

because useless parking is not permitted. Admins do repeatedly tell players this, but you didn't listen so you was kicked..

And middle of jam? what i should do.. :D

the admins try to deal with the other things too.. but if you actually watched one do their job for a day, you will realize just how many reports they get. They cannot babysit a single road all day. put useless parking is still one of the rules, so they enforce that when they see it too..

Admins can't monitor all players at the same time. Being parked on the road in a place with high traffic is not allowed, see rules.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

useless parking, not stopping in the road because there's traffic... parking is parking.. sheesh..

thanks scarface.. just what I was trying to tell them :)

You just keep going with the flow. If you want to leave the jam, teleport to service or another garage.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

When there is a jam you should have stayed patiently in the que until it has been sorted out, if someone came down too fast and caused an accident they would be punished but since the rules say Do not park at non parking zones in highly populated area such as the duisburg road, you shouldnt have parked there, if you really dont like to wait in the traffic jam, 2 simple solutions, F7+Enter or Avoid Duisburg - Calais road, there is always a jam over there ;)

Q9n6SSI.png

7 minutes ago, scarface0359 said:

You just keep going with the flow. If you want to leave the jam, teleport to service or another garage.

Oh rly? Nice idea il try to do that if people wont pass me from another lane or crash into me. :)

I dont want to use teleport if is not rly necessary.

This is just suggestion forget about the kicking "parked " vehicles if they are not blocking the traffic flow and do what you supposed to do. It's huge  map and lot of players its just waste of time to do that.

There is nothing you can say to prove me wrong

8 minutes ago, kapiska2001 said:

When there is a jam you should have stayed patiently in the que until it has been sorted out, if someone came down too fast and caused an accident they would be punished but since the rules say Do not park at non parking zones in highly populated area such as the duisburg road, you shouldnt have parked there, if you really dont like to wait in the traffic jam, 2 simple solutions, F7+Enter or Avoid Duisburg - Calais road, there is always a jam over there ;)

Punished? When this has happened when admins are busy kicking parked vehicles?

And you know where i was ?

3 hours ago, tph said:

And you know where i was ?

4 hours ago, tph said:

Okey i was side at the road trying to warn people not to come in too fast ::D

4 hours ago, tph said:

Got kicked while being side of the road?

You said where you were. Side of the road. If you stay on the road while in a traffic jam, any admin that sees your truck/car will do nothing, you're stuck in the jam. But if you're stopped outside the road, then that same admin can see that as a violation of this rule:

Inappropriate Parking - UPDATED
Parking or stopping in areas of high population for no reason such as Rotterdam Port or anything similar, using the designated car parks is fine (This is fine when there is low traffic in the area). Parking or stopping is always forbidden in No Parking Zones (pictures in second post). This now includes the Calais to Duisburg road during excessive traffic.

So yes, you can be kicked and even banned for doing what you did.

4 hours ago, zmaster1985 said:

@tph please record yourself in the calais > Duisburg road (also known as Z road) parked on the side of the road and send it to me in a pm so i can ban you (then ull complain u got banned insted of kicked)!

Thanks for your understanding... B)B)B)

Regards, Z

Absolutely class and I agree! ;)

4 hours ago, FernandoCR said:

You said where you were. Side of the road. If you stay on the road while in a traffic jam, any admin that sees your truck/car will do nothing, you're stuck in the jam. But if you're stopped outside the road, then that same admin can see that as a violation of this rule:

Inappropriate Parking - UPDATED
Parking or stopping in areas of high population for no reason such as Rotterdam Port or anything similar, using the designated car parks is fine (This is fine when there is low traffic in the area). Parking or stopping is always forbidden in No Parking Zones (pictures in second post). This now includes the Calais to Duisburg road during excessive traffic.

So yes, you can be kicked and even banned for doing what you did.

Still trucks everywhere how do I join in to road? that rule is stupid :D

^^ You don't go out of the road, you don't need to join back. I've driven that road and been stuck in the traffic jam more than once, never had problems to stay in the queue (only once, someone spawned in the exact place my truck was and sent it flying to a side).

And no, the rule is not stupid. That road gets like 300 players at peak hours, the last thing needed there is people parking just for the fun of it. And you were kicked, not banned, it's not that bad. The one time I wrote of above, that my truck went outside the road, it didn't take me more than a few seconds to go F7+Enter and quit the area. Most people just stop to get video or just watch the chaos, that's what's called useless traffic, all those players add to the information exchanged between the server and all the game clients in the area, causing lower FPS, more lag, etc. Admins have no way of knowing why you or any other players are stopped outside the road, so they'll kick/ban everyone they see there.

On 09/11/2016 at 6:13 AM, tph said:

Go play single player!

You were PARKED at the SIDE OF THE ROAD which IS against the rules. You should NOT leave the queue of traffic.

Your fault, you got kicked, accept it or go play single player and stop causing an argument.

On 11/9/2016 at 8:13 AM, tph said:

Talking about stupid things, here is something that I find stupid - People come here to the forum and complain from the lag and all the accidents on that road => Then they go in-game and go exactly there, so they cause even more accidents and even more lag....  You(i mean "you" as any random person on that road) knew that this area is quite busy and laggy and you still chose to go there - It was your own decision to go there, so  don't complain from the chaos - you also contributed to it.

This rule is here to keep away people who just go to the busy areas without any reason, because all they do is create even more lag and cause even bigger jams

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived