Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS worth buying?

RandomRyan

1 hour ago, Lollypop said:

for $50 is that Deluxe Bundle with all DLCs included? For mp you probably need "Euro Truck Simulator 2 +  East Expansions + North Expansions" for about 26,99€ on steam.

Oh really? I will def. buy the game then. 

RandomRyan ETS2 is definitely a nice game to own and play. Without multiplayer i would have stopped trucking a long time ago.

For now i would buy ETS2 but don't forget ATS is having more to come then ETS2

qaP2RnB.jpg

Fast Cargo Website

Applications are OPEN

For more information see the website above.

29 minutes ago, Cooper-NL said:

RandomRyan ETS2 is definitely a nice game to own and play. Without multiplayer i would have stopped trucking a long time ago.

For now i would buy ETS2 but don't forget ATS is having more to come then ETS2

The multiplayer was, I guess, a very good push up for SCS :D

Now the most players, who buy ETS2, only buy it because of the multiplayer.

In my opinion, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is an excellent game as long as you have enough money to buy trucks xD not only that but DLC's. However it is very difficult to drive in multiplayer as there are more bad drivers then what there is in American Truck Simulator so if you was to get it then you would need to be extra careful when you are around people on the road as you will never know they could possibly ram you. But I definitely recommend it! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived