Is This hacking

gopensgo291[youtube]

I'm sorry, but this a server bug. It tends to happen on populated roads. It's happened a lot in the past month or so, and still continuing to happen. Here is solid proof it's a bug:

Recordings took place at the exact same moment. 

Most likely these guys who drive through everyone don't see anyone around, therefore they just speed on through. The only thing that can be done is to wait for the developer to come up with a solution. 

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

this is NC HACK (Non-Collison hack)
Highway Ghost :A Non-Collison Hack means that your friend has hacked the game is some way to turn the map into a NCZ (non-collision zone) for him only, consequently sending trucks flying and crashing into trucks, but causing your friend no damage at all

But what if that happens in a not so crowded area? It happened to me just some days ago, a truck threw me sideways, then kept on driving and went through 2-3 other trucks, sending those sideways too, but this happened when there were only 12 players nearby (including me). I took video and reported that player for ramming and NC hacking, now I don't know if what I saw was a bugged player or an NC hacked player... Is there any way to tell the difference?

EDIT: Here's the video I took, in case some admin can check it and tell what happened there:

6 hours ago, heyhococo said:

It's the bug that Aragon's posted somewhere further up ^^

It was. My report was declined for that reason. At least I know now that if it happens again, there's no reason to report. Let's hope the developers find a solution to this bug, it's so annoying to be driving for more than 1000 Km and having to cancel the job because the cargo had more than 25% damage (it was a WoT job, no way to recover by loading a savegame). I guess I'll limit my WoT jobs to EU#1 from now on. Thanks for clearing it up.

Ive met it once, i reported it, and he got banned for using a "non-collision hack"
The person still collides with the world, walls, signs, buildings and so on, but players, the person can just swipe through.
And he drove through 6 players or something like that.

Ive tried another time, the same thing happened, but there it was only 2 guys he hit, and it got declined as lag.

-I guess it can be thought of as a hack, because, the person doing this, has to get some kind of impact on his own rig, at some point, if he can just keeeep on going, it would have to expect it to be a hack.
If its post processing, or lag, or whatever, at some point, this person, would get a "hit", right?..

76561197990194760.png

20 hours ago, Aragon0450 said:

I'm sorry, but this a server bug. It tends to happen on populated roads. It's happened a lot in the past month or so, and still continuing to happen. Here is solid proof it's a bug:

Recordings took place at the exact same moment. 

Most likely these guys who drive through everyone don't see anyone around, therefore they just speed on through. The only thing that can be done is to wait for the developer to come up with a solution. 

Whoa, I never knew that this was a bug. I suddenly feel rather guilty for getting others banned for it :( 

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

^^ Well, until now I didn't know either. I'm just happy that my report got declined, I would've hated that someone got banned for something he wasn't responsible of and not even aware of. The question I'm asking myself now is: Is there actually an NC-hack? I mean, does that possibility exist, to hack your game so you can drive through other trucks sending them in the air and getting no damage to your truck, or was it always a bug?

Because if it's possible to do it, this can be a real game-changer. Trolls would be able to use it without being banned, as they can always say that it's a server's bug.

Archived