Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Solo Trucking or With Friends ?

Rubber_Duck_17

I never buy games for the single player/campaign element.

I always prefer to play with friends on games, as I find it much more enjoyable. Playing multiplayer is a great way of finding new friends to play with. And of course, you wont be making friends with the AI any time soon :PP

Multiplayer has always been appealing to me, so playing multiplayer is the best way to enjoy the game in my opinion.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Depends, ai in ats if great so i would love atsmp with ai, so i play atsmp because i meet real people on the road. Ets ai is horrible, it just drives too slow so i want to get away from that, meeting real people too.

I prefer to play lonewolf style, that means alone, because i dont have to wait for anyone and i just do haul after haul real smooth :)

I'm more of a loner, none of my RL friends play this game and most of the people I've met in the game wouldn't drive with me (I'm one of those who go 50 when they see a 50 sign and no faster than 70 when hauling those power-cargo low-bed trailers), so I drive by myself. But I find MP more enjoyable because you meet real people on the roads, you never know what they'll do. I have installed ProMods recently for SP, but I haven't tested it yet, maybe I'll become a fan and stop playing MP... These last days, doing WoT jobs, I could only finish 2 out of 10 undamaged, for being hit by speeders, trolls or bad drivers and even had to cancel more than 5 jobs (the cargo was too damaged, going on was worthless). Computer drivers in SP can be lame, but at least you don't find trolls there.

I always play the game with a couple mates of mine.

We use Discord voice chat throughout the game and its heaps of fun.

I personally prefer this as you can all have a good laugh throughout the game and it just makes it a much better experience. :)

MP Productions - Matt

YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2a4kQeM (Subscribe to support more content being uploaded)

Website: http://mattsphotos.com.au (My personal website, built by myself)

PlaysTV: http://plays.tv/u/mpproductions

I do solo driving, i did play a lot of with friends only, a year ago, but now i know i lot a ppl i just meet while driving solo, and then we talk, and catch up and such, but i like to drive solo mostly.

I would say, it depends on how you enjoy you simulator, thinking, listening to music, relaxing, having fun. Or if you like to talk, laugh, tell bad jokes, and coordinating skins or modifications, or even trailers! :)

76561197990194760.png

On 07/11/2016 at 9:20 PM, stuarthorry80 said:

I am new to PC Gaming as always been an Xbox gamer, seems harder to make new friends on PC but I am loving the MP on Euro Truck, met some really friendly people.

I am a Xbox gamer but I play ETS2 on my laptop. Add me on steam. "WarHead On PC"

Father//Husband//Gamer.
New Desktop: I7 8700k 16GB RAM GTX 1080TI.
Been a console gamer for a long time...but here i am.
Twitter: @WarHeadTV

DONT TEXT AND DRIVE!

On 08/11/2016 at 5:37 PM, ..awol.. said:

driving wae others r fun and a good buzz a like that best but driving alone is a bit boring all the compony u would have really would be ur music 2 lighten the mood or ur parents or partner is in the room lol ;0

Yeah thats the aim of our VTC, http://precisiontruckinginternational.weebly.com

u9rdgFB.jpg

On 08/11/2016 at 3:01 PM, megadethsteve666 said:

Friends? what are friends? if I had the choice to drive with someone, I would take it, but throughout my MP career since I joined years ago, iv, for the most part, driven on my own with only a few exceptions where people ive know have ran with me a couple of times. so all in all, im impartial either way.

Yeah thats the aim of our VTC, http://precisiontruckinginternational.weebly.com

u9rdgFB.jpg

I am manly a Xbox gamer and ETS2 is really the only game I play on Steam. I play on my laptop and I can get 60 FPS quite comfortably and about 30 FPS in cities. 

I would like to try doing a small convoy of about 4 and having a chat over the radio on are Journey. 

My garage is based in London and I play on UK time zone. 

Stream: "WarHead On PC"

Father//Husband//Gamer.
New Desktop: I7 8700k 16GB RAM GTX 1080TI.
Been a console gamer for a long time...but here i am.
Twitter: @WarHeadTV

DONT TEXT AND DRIVE!

• 2 weeks later...

I personally prefer trucking with people on multiplayer. It kinda adds a little bit of realism to game and gets me away from the horrible ai system.

But, some drivers on multiplayer must of took driving lessons from the ai's at some point in time. 

- Chev.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived