This game is very simular to the "Count until a mod/admin comments" topic, only this time.........

I will start with a sentance...

You give the next part of the sentance in your own words to make up a story...

When a mod/admin posts.. the story autmatically changes from the story I started to the story the mod starts...

EXAMPLE:

ME: Today I went to the park...

NEXT POSTER: And I saw a duck

POSTER AFTER: It was a black duck with a yellow beak

POSTER AFTER THEM: His name was harold

MOD/ADMIN: Audrey was in her room

NEXT POSTER: she was reading a book

The hope of this is to have as many people make a complete understandable story before a mod interupts and makes us start again where we never hear the endof the story before the story...

Make sense?

No?

That's the point :P

Start now.....

Strik3r

.. keep the story line lol...

2 minutes ago, Spieker said:

I barely survived but then I got run over by a fire truck.

All of a suddend superman came and saved.....

me but it wasn't superman, it turned out I was having a hallucination, the paramedics arrived and I am now in hospital being treated for my injuries. 

i only had 2 broken ribs but the pain made me think i was with superman, but all of a suddend, the door in the emergency room opened and.....

it turn's out that the mayor has had a heart attack and is being rushed in for urgent treatment, the best doctor in the hospital is about the perform surgery on you of which will save your life but has recieved a phone call from the hospital director saying that he should goto ROOM B to prepare to perform surgery on the major for blood clots.

You are unconscious and have no idea what is happening...

Archived