Report time vs record time

Dr Donkeypunch [DK]

Hello!

I was wondering, i have tried to find an answer, but without luck.

Is there a reference to how long after a trip with a recording, a report should be issued on the websitepanel?
Eg. i take a trip today, see and record an infraction, and i dont get a report sent until in a month, will the report then be dropped on the floor, due to the time passed until, i actually make the report?
Or will it be handled, as any report ever? If so, does it matter how long it takes, for this to happen?

Its just a question i thought about.
I normally myself, try to make the reports as quick as possible, after ive filmed something/someone. But sometimes i take multiple days until i get time enough, to do it. And then i just though, if someone took really long, or forgot a part of a clip in the chaos :D

76561197990194760.png

You can report with evidence up to month after the actual incident. So evidence older then a month will not be accepted anymore.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sunort locked this topic

Archived