Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Admins can see who has which Trailer Route

Molovo

Suggestion Name: Admins can see all Players Trailer Route and since when the User has it.

Suggestion Despriction: Because some Players just carry there Trailer everywhere they go and for example go to Duisburg Calais Road without the Admins to know its Useless Traffic because the Trailer Destination is something else or they take another route which they are not supposed to drive normally. (Like you drive to EP with an Trailer but the route is from Stockholm to Gdnask).

Any Example Images: Yes

20161105215711_1.jpg

Why should it be added:To get rid of so many Useless Traffic who are just carrying a Trailer to let the Admins think "That´s not Useless Traffic he has a Trailer".

Edited by Molovo

Hi

7 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

Well, trailers can easily run out of time due to the client/server time difference- it could show 0 minutes even though they just started

Edit: Just read it again xD And what if it's a quicker way round to their destination? For example Calais>Dortmund, it'd send you through Calais>Duisburg road for that

well  then its okay, I mean those Players who carry the Trailer all Time and their Destination is really far away from the Duisburg-Calais Road and they just drive the route all the tim to troll and add useless traffic.

Edited by Molovo

Hi

Well, many people (including myself) just like to truck around with whatever trailer they want to have, instead of always having a delivery to finish. And VTCs do also tend to have their own custom trailer which they haul wherever they go.

If the feature were to exist, the admins would've to take lots of other considerations and decisions as they would have to consider wether a player is hauling a trailer in the wrong place, and so on - more additions to take account into (more work). And as a last note, what about people doing different routes, and of course also mentioning convoys?

I think the feature would first of all not be popular amongst people, but also not practical. However, I understand where you come from.

1 minute ago, Leff12345 said:

Well, many people (including myself) just like to truck around with whatever trailer they want to have, instead of always having a delivery to finish. And VTCs do also tend to have their own custom trailer which they haul wherever they go.

If the feature were to exist, the admins would've to take lots of other considerations and decisions as they would have to consider wether a player is hauling a trailer in the wrong place, and so on - more additions to take account into (more work). And as a last note, what about people doing different routes, and of course also mentioning convoys?

I think the feature would first of all not be popular amongst people, but also not practical. However, I understand where you come from.

Well not for Convoys if they are on the List, then its Ok Of Course and different Routes are also Okay, I jsut mean the Players who are jsut carrying a Trailer forever and has some Destination far away from Huge Traffic Area and are just going to add Useless Traffic all the Time.

Hi

^ But how can you know if someone is taking a different route? :P

I don't think that admins would've to ask each and every person about that would really work either.

And why make another restriction? Why have to force people not taking whatever trailer they wish to take?

Also, counting a normal truck with a trailer as useless traffic would kinda destroy the whole trucking experience - "not allowed to haul whatever you want, wherever you want, even though you're not causing any issues".

• Project Manager

people like traffic jams, however, its when people do not obey the rules is the issue. The amount of traffic isn't the issue here. Also i think admins have better things to do than look up every single persons trailer that goes to that area in a long traffic jam.

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Event Request | Event Calendar | Feedback | Events

7 minutes ago, Leff12345 said:

^ But how can you know if someone is taking a different route? :P

I don't think that admins would've to ask each and every person about that would really work either.

And why make another restriction? Why have to force people not taking whatever trailer they wish to take?

Also, counting a normal truck with a trailer as useless traffic would kinda destroy the whole trucking experience - "not allowed to haul whatever you want, wherever you want, even though you're not causing any issues".

Welll thats a +1 for you I guess I cant really counter that, I will see how other users think of it, otherwise if most have the opinion that this is bad I want the mods to close this then, but 1 thing I wanna say is that I mean absolute nasty Trolls that just drive with a Trailer there to Troll instead of exploring and being friendly

I guess this wasent the Best Idea, If Mods wish they can Reject this :P 

Hi

-1, why force admins to undertake yet another system to monitor all the time, if people are causing trouble, they get banned, its simple, let people drive the routes they wish as long as they don't cause an issue or break the rules. Most of my Routes that go via the Calais road in particular are either impossible to change or I make the decision to avoid the other hell hole (Rotterdam) and tag on to the queue, its not useless traffic if the route selected has a destination that requires the use of the road at some point, I mean, the only alternatives are to either drive all the way to Newcastle and cross to Amsterdam and bypass both problem areas or to have to run through EP and Rotterdam. The be all and end all is, as long as drivers are following the rule book, leave them be.

The one thing that would fix a lot of issues on these congested roads is if there are separate versions of the rules for these specific areas where breaking said rules carries a much much heavier penalty than normal, say overtaking, at the moment the most ive seen someone get for doing so is 2 day ban, which isn't that much, but if it was, say a 2 week ban for overtaking in an area of high traffic and low FPS, then it MIGHT force people to want to take alternate routes or to actually follow the rules and stay in lane, thus allowing traffic to move more stably and quicker than current.

• 1 year later...

Actually, it is the least concern of a Game Moderator to properly verify whether somebody is actually useless traffic or not. Many people who think they are smart, use a trailer anyway that has to go through "CD" in order to make it look like they are coincidentally there, even though they exactly know that they have purposely added useless traffic to highly populated areas.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.